Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Why..... Not?

Why....
Not.
Night before last......... while visiting with Mark, on the phone....
{hadn't talked to him in days...}
He reminded me... about The What Cheer Flea Market...
I have been so.... focused on Mom..... John... Family.....
Yard...and Food....
I had forgotten all about it.
He said he was going to set up.....
I thought....
I.... should too....
Why Not....?
The Big Truck.... is packed so Heavy.... from the Last Big Event....
and.... I can always... always... use the money.....
The Truck... had a rear dual... blown... but... I could have that fixed.... in no time..
Yes... Liz and I are working on the Amana Estate Sale....
I... can still do that.... if Mark is there... at What Cheer.... or Liz...can stay....
I can keep cleaning...and working... at Amana...
{Don't Miss The Amana Estate Sale... it is going to be..... Wonderful...
 {and I have just seen the tip.... of the Iceberg...
It will be in September... stay tuned....}
So... the tire was fixed....
The Tent...and loads of dibby dabbies....were Piled... on to the Ford....
this Morning....
 Away.....
 Liz and I went...to What Cheer...today.
Lynn... came and helped.... unload... and set the tent...
{Bless His Heart! {along with Pam.... our What Cheer... Friend! }
My right arm... is still.... down.... it works... but... oh my.... at about 10%....
He and Liz... did Most... of the Heavy Stuff.....
The Tent... is Up...and Full... Liz, Miss. Scarlett and I... are taking another load, in the Morning...
and will finish setting the booth.....
Mark is coming tomorrow night...with another Tent... and a Big Load....
Lynn and Lea... are bringing a load... as well... : )
It was a Long... day.....
On our way home... tonight.... we stopped at Lake Iowa....
where my Sister in Law... Shirley's... Celebration of Life.... was being held.
Liz and I...were so....Dirty.....
but...I knew Shirley wouldn't have cared.... : )
nor... would any... of The Conner Family. : )
They didn't.....
It was a Full House.... and was Beautiful....
Just... like.... Shirley.
As I told my Nieces... and Nephew....
Shirley.... was a Blessing...
a...Gift....
to us...all.
What an....Amazing.... Woman.
Just got off the phone...with Peg.....
: )
oh my....
I reminded her... No One...
should speak to me... after 8:30 p.m.
or.....
before....
8:00 a.m.
It's an ugly time....
Thank God.....
she doesn't care...
and... understands.....
Love to ya...
Hope to see ya...
at What Cheer.
Barb C.
{images tomorrow Eve.... }







No comments: