Monday, July 7, 2014

Patience.... {I don't have time...for that... }

I put... my Business Hat on today...
and was ready to take on the World...
Only to find...
The World.... wasn't ready for me.
Again...and again... 
I was asked to be... 'Patient'...
oh my....
That Is a Tuff... request.... to honor....
I'm always... calculating...when being backed into a corner....
My friend, Mark.... is a Very Good... Pool Player....
I, said to him....
Life, to me... is like shooting a game of Pool....
Always thinking ahead...right from the 'Break'...
It's not just the obvious shot... you have to consider....
it's the ones..after, you have to think about... too...
before you take that 'easy' shot....
You may get one ball in... then leave yourself... with no other options....
It's the same in Chess.... Checkers... Cards...
and...Life.
I know, rushing into decisions... isn't a wise.... move....
just to get the Game... done.
It's just so difficult... not to pick up the Eight Ball... and Fling it Out The Window....
when the 'game'... gets so.... Insane.
{especially......when you are playing... 8 Tables... all at the same time.... }
oh my....
I'm turning my energy... towards John's Celebration of Life...
 {The 19th of July is John's Birthday...
We're having it....
 here at Home....
{4 p.m. 'til 8 }
I...want to make things... Beautiful... like he...was.... 
and Show...Folks... what This... Amazing Man... did... with so little.....
Everyone... is Invited. }
Mom's Gathering... will be the following Saturday, the 26th....
: )
I'll have more than...enough... to keep my mind... occupied...
and...won't have to have too much 'Patience'....
it'll be more about...
'Gettin' 'er... Done'...
I prefer that way of thinking....
just... keep...
'Running those.... 'Tables'....
Love...to ya...
{and Thank You...So Much....for the Continued Prayers.... : )
Keep 'em Comin'!!! : ) }
Barb C.

I unloaded the Ford... from The Sale...
{Old Ceiling Tin.... and Loads...of Gnarliness...}
 outside...and in the Shop.... then...got all the Brush...picked up, and loaded, yesterday....
Then... when I went to dump it... in the Brush Pile.....
the ground was too soft.... and I had to straddle the the Huge Ruts...
 the man made, when he got his car stuck ... last week....
I backed the Ford in...a couple of different directions...  they were both... risky....
I opted, to wait... until it dries out...a little.... and have one of the Boys... guide me in....
I Don't want to bury... the Ford... up to his axles....
hmmm....
guess... I do... have a little...
Patience... after all...
who knew?





No comments: