Friday, July 25, 2014

No Boundaries.

This Morning.....
through the gentle rain.... and distant grumble... of thunder...
Polly and I found our way, to the rabbit hole.
I had wanted to capture an image, of the Beautiful Queen Anne's Lace....
We were greeted on our path... by a little toad. 
He seemed a bit bewildered by Polly's inquisitive... nose. 
But.. then we all went on our way....
The Queen Anne's Lace...is a 'weed'... I have admired from the first time I saw it...as a little girl.
I could see, why it has that name...
The blossoms look like the collar of Lace, that would be worn so proudly.... 
by a Queen.
I, also love the Free Spirit... it demonstrates....
I give it...and many other 'volunteers'  that Mother Nature... Blesses us with.... 
Free Reign .....
after all....
No One... can paint the Earth... better than...
Mother Nature.
: )
It was kind of sad, this morning... tho.
Queen Anne's Lace... is a mid to late Summer Bloomer...
it made me realize... how very much... I have missed of this year.
The Winter...was so... Harsh....
Spring... well...
I barely recall... 'Spring'....
now...
we are ending.... 
Summer.
The little shop... seems a bit...in disbelief, as well....
I have abandoned it... for so long.
It didn't scold me...this morning... as it has, in the past...
after I had left it before, for extended periods...
none... ever being.... this long.
It... seems to know....
It...seems... to be missing a part, of itself.... as well.
There, is an emptiness there....
It...doesn't seem to 'shine'... quite as brightly... as before.
There is a 'flat' note....
a 'missing'... key....
The music... is gone.
Liz and Miss. Scarlett are coming out.... we are going to work, down the rabbit hole....
for a while....
It will be good.... for us all.
Then... we'll begin pulling things together, for Mom's Memorial....
It's tomorrow, from 2 'til 6.
Love to ya.....
Barb C.











I...woke up at 3:33 this morning......
oh my....
oh...my.
Time...has no... boundaries these days....
none.

{and yes... I meant 'grumble'... not rumble of thunder.....
It went on and on... growling...and complaining....
 kind of like an elderly man... who wasn't happy with his morning coffee....
wouldn't send it back.... or get a fresh cup.....
just wanted to make sure ya knew... it wasn't up to snuff....
You knew...it wasn't really threatening... it just wanted to let ya know... it wasn't happy... : )
yeah...the sky....
 'grumbled'....
: )
{being a long time... waitress... I know that sound... all too well... : )
it made me... smile. }

1 comment:

Rita garretson said...

3:33 is a number that shows up at different times in my life...I like to think it is God telling me everything is going to be OK...I feel better.

Queen Ann's lace is the only flower that a monarch lays their eggs on. See the connection...again nature doing what is best.