Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Treasures.... are Rollin' In for The Memorial Day Weekend Sale!!!

I saved these little 'Darlings'... after they were broken from the plants...
{Reminds me... of Sweet Cindy Nutt... : ) }
I am...Waaaaaay.... behind.... getting the sale pulled together....
John... had a very difficult morning....
it was nearly Noon.... before I could get to work......
oh my....
But... I kept working away....
: )
as always...
It will be... what it will be....
Great...Unusual... Treasures....
at Wonderful Prices....
That... is the bottom line....
The rest...
is... what it is...
I'll get done... what I can....
and... keep...'trying'... until I can't...
then...
it will be...
'done'. : )
Many Dear Friends... are Bringing LOADS...and LOADS!!
{Yes...Lynn and Lea.... are Bringing up a Mighty Load... again...from Southern Iowa!!! Mark... has been hauling in...for Days... Tom... Coleen and Darrel.....too!!! along with Neighbors!!!
 they all have their 'act'... together...
It will be...
Over the Top!
: ) : ) : )

This Little Sweetie... worked her tail off... today, helping her Dad....
who brought... Amazingness for the Sale!
{images, tomorrow Eve! }

Mark brought these Wonderful Lightning Rod Stands.... and Balls in...along with LOADS and LOADS...of Gnarliness...
Wait 'til ya... See!!!
This  Old...Old... {maybe...one of the Earliest Pieces...down the Rabbit Hole.... }
Mid 1700's... Cherry Pewter Cupboard Top... {Great Bucket Bench Size!!!}
It's constructed with hand cut...rosehead nails.... and has cut outs...on the shelf.... where Pewter Spoons would rest....
oh my...
Just Think...
It was created... before 'We'... were 'The People'.....
Pre Revolutionary War....
My friend, who brought it...dates it to about 1740....
He has enjoyed it, in his Home... for thirty years....
It...Is... Something...Else...
One just never knows... what one...may find....
down the rabbit hole's... Memorial Day Weekend Sale!!!
HUGE Loads...coming Tomorrow...
{I hope to find my camera... my phone... stinks.... for taking images.... }
Love to ya!
Barb C.

No comments: