Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Memorial Day Weekend Sale... is Coming... Together!!!

Sadly...
No Images...
I can't find my camera...
and my phone died....
But... There are Wonderful... Treasures... Rolling In...
{Brandon and I... Brought in LOADS...of Awesomeness...
Today.... : ) }
Thanks...to Gayle... for popping out... and lending a Hand...
{Angel... : ) }
Yeah....
This Sale...
is going to be... a 'good' { : ) }
one...
Don't Miss It...!!!
Opens Friday Morn...
at 8 Bells...
Wear Your Grubbies....
and
Bring a TRUCK!!!!!
{oh my.... : ) }
Love, to ya....
Barb C.
It's.... been a long day...
Miles...and Miles... and Miles....
Spinning...
without leaving the Place....
oh my..
The Farrier... {Scouts Hoof Trimmer...}
Helped me... put up the tent... {I completely forgot... about his appointment... }
Then... I stood... in the pasture... holding the Old Boy...and feeding him  treats as he got his...'Clipping'....
{That is the Only Way.... He'll Stand... for his Trimming...
Treats... LOTS of TREATS!!! : ) }
Then... back to unloading Cupboards... and Concrete...
yeah..
it's been a long .... Long....day... : )
{Thanks So Much... to Brandon... for helping... He is an Angel...
I wish, I could pay him.... what he Means... to me...{ I pay him... well... : ) } I doubt, he has any idea... how very Much... he means to me... these days....
and what a Blessing He Is....
: ) }
Angel....
Had to post the above...song...
: )
I Feel... Like a 'Brick House'... tonight...
and...
Thankfully...
I am...
Built like an Amazon...
: )
Not Too Pretty...
but...
this... Brick House...
Gets the Job...
Done.
and...
can hold her own....
in a Storm...
: )
Blessed...
: )
{ I walked in front of a mirror... this eve...
oh my...
I Am...
a Brick... House...
Not the measurements... described... in the above tune....
{dang.... : ) }
Nope...
I am...a Brick... Wall...
Built like an Amazon...
uh...huh....
and Thankfully So... these days....
: )
This Old... Brick House.... can, and does... work side by side...with Men... my Son's age...
so... I'll not complain... about the 'Mirror's Reflection'....
{Yikes...}
This Body...
is what....is Needed...
today...
I Feel... Blessed... to have...each and Every Brick....
of it. : ) }
{It's ALL of The JELL-O that's  'Hangin' Out'... off the Wall.... that I wish was...GONE...
oh my..
It Is... What It Is...
: ) }


1 comment:

cindy said...

Great marketing move--"misplace" the camera so everyone is in suspense as to what will be there and they'll all be breaking down your door Friday. Smart move lady (lol)