Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Gold Rush.... Journey.... oh my.....

Oh My....
Thursday and Friday... were quite a ride....
: )
It was difficult... leaving John......
Thursday... morn....
oh my.... oh...my....
: )
We both know...
ultimately... 
if I don't...
 'dance'.....
 no one..... 
pays the....
' fiddler'...
that's just... the way it is.
 Pulled out...yesterday.... from Home... with half a load....
That's all... I could pull together....
{it's been a Very.... Ruff... Winter....}
Then... stopped in La Porte City.... at my... Sweet Friend's... Dave and Shelly's... shop...
'Hoppy's...'
Dave and I.... filled the Fuso..... 
{mostly Dave.... : )
God Bless Him! 
Shelly came up...as I was leaving.... to say Goodbye....
: )
 I said... Girl... I Love You So Much.... but..... don't ask me to step out of this Truck.... : ) 
{I wanted...sooo.... to Give Her...a Big..Squeeze!!!!
 but.... every step...I take.... requires.... 'energy'....}
When I'm Re Charged.... 
Shelly will get an..Amazing Squeeze...
{and....She Needs...One...Too... : )
 seems.... So Many... of My Angels... Do... These Days.... 
God Bless Them.... <3 }
Thanks...So Much... to Dave... for Delivering... the Most Amazing...MASSIVE....
Corner Cupboard... 
to the show....... this Morn.... 
Bless His Heart!!!! }
I stopped in Racine, MN.
as I was headed..... Hard and Fast.... to Rochester....
 at Antique Manor.... 
{Lord.... I Love.... that Place.... and filled the Cab.... with Amazing.... 'smalls'.... 
{Those Girls.... are Angels....: )
 They Held the Door.... for The Running Late... Hatter.... : ) }
I can't Thank Them.... enough.... : )
(The Weather.... was Crazy.....en route...and...All Around Us.....  
Peg said.... it was heading North... of where the Fuso... and I... were.... Rollin'... 
and to Keep The Hammer Down!!!
{We Chatted... Extensively....
as I was.... Blowin' the Doors Off.... of Everything.... 
in the Fuso's...and Mine's Path...! 
{I knew...we were going to be...late.... for a Very.... Important... Date.... : ) }
{ Thankfully....The Wind.... was at Our Back Door.... : ) }
{when it's at the 'Front Door'...... I feel the 'Need' to get out and 'Push'... the Old Boy!!!.... : )
Bless.... that 4 Cylinder.... Mitsubishi Diesel... Engine... : )
{and...That's.... Asking A Lot.... from a Die Hard... 'Ford'... Girl'.... : )
but....
she does it.... : )
That Old.... Fuso.... has been a 'Gift'..... }
I...knew.... after I left Racine.... I'd have only an hour, or two.... to unload... a Mess.... of Stuff....
Mountains.... of Gnarliness.....
{Not Nearly.... Enough Time.... }
Decided....
It is... what it is....
I'll do... what I can...
the rest...will wait 'til Morn....
Dan.... {Jo Dan's } relayed the Message to Bruce.... {Graham North Family... } to Hold my parking space.... I was running Late.... {oh dear.... }
They did.... : )
{Bless Their Hearts! }
I backed in...
it was raining....
Cindy B. {Smokehouse Square Antiques... Amana, Iowa} 
{My Sweet.... Neighbor.... at Home... and....at Gold Rush....
 Stepped up...{She is such a Brave...Heart!!!! : ) }
and I.. began pulling.... Mountains... off the Truck......
then.....
Out of No Where....
Angels.... Appeared....
: )
Adam and Jason...
a.k.a
The Angels.... : )
The fingers up.... represent how many shows they have helped.... unload the Truck....
This is Adam's 3rd... Jason's 1st.
These Boys....
Rock and Roll,.... : )
Holy Smokes....
They... Came Looking... for Me!!!!
{seriously... ??? }
I nearly cried..... when I saw them.....
I knew.... it was going to be.... a real.... 'Journey'... getting this load handled...
I...also knew.....
 I...could do it....
but...
in Half Time....
These Boys.... Made It Happen....
in Warp Drive....
then...
came back, this Morn... to help me
 'Place' and 'Display'...
{Then.... when my Dear Friend...Linda... rolled in, with The Ford.... 
{Bless Her Heart!!! }
Loaded... beyond... HEAVY.... with... Ton's of Concrete Statuary....
they All.......helped...'Unload'.... and 
'Place' it.....
too... : )
With No.... Complaints.....
They..are All....
'Get 'er Done'....Folk....}
yeah...
A N G E L S.
Seems....
I have been... 'Blessed'....
with Many....Many... 'Angels'.... today...
: )
all I can say... is....
May God... Bless Each....
and Every.... One... of....You.....
We...couldn't have survived..... this Long... Winter......
without....
You...
I Hope.... You All.... Know....
How Very Much.... 
You....
Have Carried Us....
in.....
Every....Way....
God Bless You....
{I know.... so many of you.... are Fighting.... Battles... along Side.... with us....
Please.... Know.....
You....
and Your Beloveds...
<3
along with....
 All....
Who Suffer.... 
are in our Hearts...
and Prayers....
as well.....
a.k.a.
'The.... 'Journey'...
: )
We...are So Blessed....
to be on The Same 'Tracks'....
as All.... of The Above....
Mentioned...
: ) 
I.... Feel Blessed....
I...Truly Do....
Thank....
You...
: )
Love You....
Barb C,

'Super'...
Feet....
<3
God Bless...
 'Them'....
oh my.....
They Carry...
 a MIGHTY....
Load...
: )


{The above song.... is dedicated.... to My 'Gold Rush' Family.....
oh my....
They...are such.... Angels.... Gifts.... in my life....
God... really Blessed me... with these Beautiful People.....
'Angels'....
yes... yes... yes...
I walk in Good Company.....
Blessed.... Company....
Thank You All....
Love You....}



No comments: