Saturday, May 17, 2014

Christmas.... past.

Rudy....
: )
He's an old... store display... from long ago....
and...
Loves...
being... nestled... in The Tree.....
: )
This Tree... is something else....
It works... Hard.... every year....
as I keep Piling... 'Memories'... on... : )

Last year...
The Tree had a 3 foot.... Early 1900's Tin,  Silhouette... Horse...Directional...
as well as...a
3/4 Cello.... added to... Everything else...
{oh dear... }
Old... Sand Box Toy Trucks... a 1946 License Plate... {John's Birth Year... : ) }
Gnarly...Ironstone... pieces... : ) The 'Lamp' ornament...from a Christmas Story...and...The Mad Hatter's Hat... : )
oh my...
I could go on... and on...
a Giant....
Memory Tree... : )
Bud gave me this Beautiful Wreath... 
I... layered it...
with...
More...
'Memories'...
The Horse. : )
Oh My...
yes... Christmas... 
'Blows'...
around here. : )

: )


I... Love..the Old... Street Light... Christmas Bell....
: )
John fashioned a Victorian Fork... for a Hook...on the Old Gasolier/Chandelier...... to hold 
it, every year.... 
oh my....
{The Fork... hangs there... year around... : )
 {who knew...? }{no one... ever notices... the Old Fork... too funny... : ) }
{Had...to slip in an Image... of 
'The Tub'...
Filled... with Ornaments...
down...
the rabbit hole...: ) }

Daughter, Liz's old room....
It Enjoyed 'Christmas'... this year... 
for the first time....
oh my...
: )


Justin's old room....
is 'simple'....
'Christmas'.
and...
The Carousel Horse...
yes...
it seems to have fit in... as well... these last couple of years....
I wasn't too sure about it... 
but...
It's become part of The Family.
I brought this little Deer in... the house... just before Christmas...last year...
now...
I can't imagine...
Christmas...
without it... : )
a couple of years ago....
we were Blessed...
to have a Church Altar...
Spend Christmas...
with us...
It was... Beautiful...
: )
Yes...
'Christmas'...
Rules...
around... here....
: )


Oh my....
It was such a Gift....today... to meet... with a Girl...
Therese...
{and...her Darling Husband... and Sister in Law... : ) }
Today....
who...it seems... is my Christmas... Soul Sister...
I...had to post these images... to show her... we are Both...
Insane... : )
{but, then... All The Best.. People Are! }
It was my Pleasure... revisiting...
Christmas, past...
{Therapy... Blessing.... : ) }
It...seems... like it was a lifetime, ago... when I sat... and reflected... at Christmas....
oh my...
It's been such a long day...
I...am so...very tired....
It..was a long night, last night....
with very little sleep...
I'm running on fumes... these days... to say the very least.
: )
so....
to re visit....
My Happy Place....
this Eve...
was a most...
Beautiful...
Gift.
Love to ya...
Barb C.





No comments: