Thursday, May 29, 2014

Moving... Mountains.

I...stood in the back of this truck...today,
and kept piling it... higher... and higher.....
There was a Beautiful Conveyor Belt... of Helping Hands... pulling Amazing....Old... Gnarliness...
from a Barn Attic...
We are moving 8 buildings full.... to another location....
It was Hot.... and The Critters... had made themselves... at Home... in these Buildings...
oh my. 
Thanks So Much.... to Mark, Lynn... and Jan... for bringing the last... 20 loads, on my behalf.
{I'll Never be Able...to Thank Them... Enough.... ever... }
{and... another... Unsuspecting Angel... that happened to Fly In... with Helpful... Hands... : ) today... and, Thanks, So Much...to Daughter, Liz.... for being a Huge Part...of the Belt...as well...}
She and I...while en route, to the Sheds.... were calling Doctor's Offices... and discussing Medical Bills... over an hour on the phone, trying to get...everything... 'situated'... until...I can descend... this... Mountain...
I have to get through...the month of June...
then...on to... John's Celebration of Life... on July 19th....
{I hope...you will come. : )}
if... I can just make it, through then....
then... I can...rest.
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.

a snippet... {this is... a tiny corner... of what The Angels.. have been Movin' in... }
We are going to have to sort.... and clean.... Mountains.....
oh...my.

We have another 4 or five Truck Loads.... to pull.... yet...
oh my...
the next... 30 days... are going to be... quite a 'Journey'... to say the very... least...
: )


{As...I listen to music.... this eve....
It's this one.... the above posted.... tune....
That seems so... very... perfect.
I, have gone through many, of John's 'Letter's' to me, over the years.....
oh...my....
I have shared them... with a few, Close Friends...the last couple of days...
I watch, their eyes...as they read them....
and... they cry.... exactly, when I did... and... do...
He... was Something...Else....
He... Truly... was....
God...
I... Miss Him....
and..
Always... will. }

No comments: