Saturday, May 24, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend Sale... Day Two...

Another... Lovely Day... : )
Like the Tide...
Much came in...
Much... went out... : )
My phone camera... bit the dust....
 {or...is simply very.... uncooperative! }
Justin found my camera... in his Truck... today...
I'll have it back, in the Morn... : )
{I have searched High...and Low!!! }
Many things... I Hoped...Never...would sell....
did, today....
but... they all went to Great Homes... : )
still...
it was Tuff... watching them leave....
Friends... keep bringing in... More and More...
oh my....
what a Sale... : )
Hope to See You....
Tomorrow...
Love...to Ya...
Barb C.
{I am Sick.... I lost the images of Lydia...and Miss. Scarlett....
and... of all of the New... Gnarliness....
dang.
{I really...really... don't like this phone... : ( }
It was so.... Wonderful... seeing So Many... Sweeties....today.... : )
Thanks... to Everyone.... for Stopping By....
: ) : ) : )



No comments: