Friday, May 2, 2014

Junk Jubilee Weekend!

My Friend... Jo.... invited us to stay with her.... near Des Moines....
at her and Bob's....
Little Slice... of Heaven...
oh my....
What a Gift... that was... : )
After loading.... getting up at 3:30 Thursday Morn.... Driving... 2 and a half hours....
Unloading...in the rain..... wading through puddles... in my stocking feet...all day.... Lugging and toting....Everything from Cupboards to Concrete.....
I gotta tell ya....
I... was B E A T....
{as was Mark... }
When I waked through the door...of Jo's 1880's Farm House....
around 10, that night....
I dropped my Bags.....
and just stood there....
and melted....
It was So.... Beautiful....
Like... I would imagine... my Home... in Heaven.... will be.... : )
She has it put together... so... perfectly....
It was a Gift.... a Beautiful... Gift.
{I'm going back to get more images... my camera went home with my friend, Joanne,  from The Red Barn in West Branch.... so... I couldn't get any more.... She has an Open House, this weekend on Herbert Hoover Hwy. West Branch, Iowa... It's going to be Great!!! }
As promised... here are a few Junk Jubilee Images....
I was so Busy..... setting up.... I didn't get many.... You Must.... Come... In The Fall!!!


Jo's Place....
Old...Sam.... : ) : ) : )
We had such a lovely time....
They took such good care of us....
even tho.... it seemed...we just had 'Moments'......

Our Booth at Junk Jubilee



Below... are a few...of the other booths....
all I can say is...
WOW....
what a Wonderful Gathering of Creative Spirits!!!!
Micca, the Promoter, and her Darling Family.....
did an Amazing Job!!!



It was GREAT Seeing Laura {The Rusty Pumpkin} and her Mom.....
I was so Blessed.... to see so Many Friends... come through....that are 'Keeping' us.... in their Prayers.....
Angels.... Angels.....
Angels...
Blessings...
Our.... Brandon... : )
He had a Darling Booth!!! {as Always! }
and...Nearly Sold Out!!!
These Guys...were from KC. and had an Amazing Booth!!!!
I LOVED all of the Massive Store Counters... stacked like a Pyramid!!!!


Deb... our Friend, from near Des Moines... she's a Tin Cutter!

Sweet Girls!





There were Lines... every morning...and the Show...was BUSY every day....all day.....long.
Many times... Mark and I....couldn't get inside our own booth!!!
Oh My....
Crazy!
These images were taken... Before.... The Flood Gates...Opened....
WOW.
Be There...in the Fall!!!





1 comment:

cindy said...

tom and I couldn't make it this time because we were so under the weather (and you know what the weather was like so that's saying a lot) but we will not miss the fall one for anything!