Sunday, May 25, 2014

If you've watched...as a Heart...of a child breaks...in two... then, you've seen a picture... of me.... without... John....

I want to Thank... everyone... for the Prayers....
Continued Prayers....
John... was Humbled...when I shared all of your Kindness...with him....
John... passed away... today....
oh my.... I never...saw this...coming....
John...didn't either.....
None...of  us did.........
Please.... 'Keep'.... all of his Beloved, Family... and Friends...
{Critters...too... }
in your Thoughts and Prayers...
as you have...us....
They are all... so very Broken.....
Love, to you.
Barb C.

2 comments:

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Oh dear dear Barb....
May his memory be for a blessing.
Tears for your family in this loss.
Kari. xxoo

Simply Iowa said...

Thank You, Kari....
<3