Monday, May 12, 2014

Gold Rush..... history.....

oh my....
this is half of the booth....
The Beautiful... Stepback, Wisconsin Pie Safe.... found it's way to the booth.... yesterday morn....
It...is really.... Something.
All hand made.... square nailed.... hand punched tins.... it even has a Scalloped Shelf.... in the top.... wow.
I had three trucks... deliver to Gold Rush....
and was a bit concerned... after buying.... if.... I could get everything in....
I sold... half, or better... of the concrete.... but that still left... a Massive amount.... Plus... the BIG Corner Cupboard... and... this Beauty...
Adam, and Jason....couldn't help me load.....
They had to load tables, from the show...
{Their 'Real Job'...: )
 after all...You have to Dance.. with the One...that Brought Ya! }
 as folks were packing up early... because of the weather....
{a Major...Storm was Brewing...in Iowa.....}
Everyone... was concerned.... {even Big John.... {below} he always 'rolls' in...to visit with me...at Gold Rush.... he said... I'd be welcome to stay over.... at his place... he has a comfy sofa! 
I Thanked him...for the kind offer... but...said.. "No Worries!".... : )
{that's before... I knew I wouldn't have help...loading... }
Oh My!
Between...the Concrete.... Massive Cupboards.....4x8 Barn Doors....and Totes....
I...was sore.....last night....
got home... about 11:30.....
I had dressed in a long white lace dress..... for Mother's Day....The train goes nearly to the floor... 
{I received...many compliments...on it... : )
It's...Beautiful.....
{and a flannel shirt...of course...}
 {thinking the Boys...would be there...and...I wouldn't get too dirty, loading out...}
oh dear....
Seems lace...hold up...pretty good... loading a truck... who knew? : )
This was a MONSTER LOAD! 
Much...heavier.... than what I rolled in with... oh  my.
When I poured myself...out of the FUSO...in the drive... last night...
I realized... when I fueled up... in Minnesota.... I had shut the train... in the door.... : ) it had quite a ride.... I am sure.... over a couple hundred miles... : )
{what a goddess.... : ) }
I was so...tired...last night.....
I slept... in that Long.... White... Lace.... Gown....
{Clothes... after my Own Heart! 'Dress' Clothes.... 'Work' Clothes..... 'Sleep' Clothes... Yup.... 'My'....Kinda 'Clothes...
Multi Tasking.... Clothes....
{I didn't want to even attempt...to raise my arms...over my head...last night....
it wasn't worth...the effort.}
Everyone... was tucked in.... when I got home.... 
The Hounds...were Happy to see me.....
John... was watching t.v. and doing good....
Life...is Good....
I'm digging in, on the BIG Sale.... tomorrow....
Here at home....
The Memorial Day Weekend Sale.....
oh my...
Lot's of Friends... are bringing things...
Exciting!!!!!
Lots...to Get Done!!!
Oh Boy!!!
{I think I'd better see...if I can still find the Lace Dress... at Target.....
It's the Best Work Suit.... I've worn..in Years! 
Love to ya...
Barb C.
I want to Thank.... All of my Gold Rush....Blogger... FB, and Antique...Family.... for Everything....
I want each and everyone... of you.... to know... that without your ....
Prayers....
 Light.....
Kindness.... 
'Love'....
 I couldn't have held up...these last many... many...weeks....
Thank You....
Thank You...
LOVE....
You...
God Bless You... and Yours.... 
seems... we are all.... Climbing.... and Falling......
these days.....
but.... then... : )
Climbing... again.
: ) : ) : )


Sold...most of the Bunnies! and Lots...of Statuary....
but...still.... must have loaded a Ton.... coming home....
oh...my.
LOVE This Cupboard!!!!
Look at that Awesome... Cut Out.... Shelf....
Full Dimension Lumber.... all Hand Done..

This is the cut out... in the Old Corner Cupboards Door....
: )
Must have been a 'Pie Safe'... Weekend. : )
Big John....
What a Sweet Soul....
He fell off a roof.... many years ago..... and is in a wheel chair..... now....
He Never....Misses a Gold Rush....
He's been such an Inspiration.... over the years... : )
Always....always.... Upbeat.... and Positive....
LOVE HIM!!!! : )

No comments: