Friday, May 16, 2014

Blessings.... : )

I.... had little time... to gather...today...
I knew... I had a Great... Opportunity........
City Wide Sales... in Fairfax....
{I would have Loved...to hit them...bright and early... but.... with 'Life'.... in my 'life'.... there was...no way. }
{more... 'life'... than..anyone... could begin.... to imagine....
when I say... the Hatter 'flips' hats... 
Trust Me... 
She... Flips... a Lot... of Hats... these....days... : )
It will all... be in the book... someday... : ) }
I...had to be on the road... bright and early... with 'Business'....
Miles... to travel....
but... shared with.... Great Company... : )
But... had to be up...much...earlier... to get John...situated...
 then... be back in time... for his radiation...
in between...... made deliveries....
oh my...
the Morning... was spent... at a Thoroughbred's Pace.
: )
{and this old Gal... as Everyone knows....
is a Mule... in Horse Harness... : ) 
so...these... Long Stretches.. are a 'Reach' for me... to say, the very least. : ) }
oh my.
{Thank...The Lord... for a Strong... Running...Little Flatbed...Ford....
that...when asked to...
could Outrun... Ol' Jethro....
 : )
{We...Know How... to Turn On... The RPM's...
Get 'er Done....!
That...Old Boy... Knows... How to Rock and Roll... with a Load. : )
My...Kinda...Man...
{Ford}....
: )
But... as Always...
The Lord... Blessed me.... with an Amazing...Load...
Late... this afternoon....
All...Gathered...in less than an hour....
oh my....
for the Memorial Day Weekend Sale....
{Opens...One Week from Today!!!}
{The Old... {1870's} Step Back.... Cupboard.... was such a Blessing....
It's... Over the Top...
Early... and...Wonderful...: )
All Hand Made... Square Nailed... Champhored.... with... Lovely... old writing.... on the back....
yeah...
Beautiful....
{more... will be delivered... in the Morn...
 That Will... Knock Your Socks...Off. : ) }
I... even... found a tiny... paper mache... Bunny... : )
late... in the day.... : )
Totally... Rabbit Hole.. Material!!!!
Don't Miss....
This Sale...
: )
Wear Your Grubbies....
and...
Bring...
A...
Truck!!!
: )
Love Ya...
Barb C.
{I... posted... my...
NEW FAVORITE... Tune... above....
: )
oh my...
Yes.... 
It's... Over the Top....
Wonderful.
Enjoy. : ) }





oh my....
I simply... couldn't leave... this little 'Bunny'.... behind...
He... is So....
The Rabbit Hole.
: )

No comments: