Tuesday, April 15, 2014

oh... my. : )

It was a Long... day. 
: )
but....
a Good... day. : )
John... is getting better...
: )
should be out of  the ICU... tomorrow...
: )
I... spent the day... on the road...
in the arms...
{riding Shotgun}
of... a couple of my Favorite... Angels...
: )
they... 'look out'... for the old... hatter...
{God...Bless 'em. : ) it was Quite... an Amazing Day.... I Hope... to share with you... Very Soon.
Holy...Smokes! }
When we got back...to the rabbit hole....
{I had been changing... 'hats'... via the phone, throughout the day.... between...
business....
and...
Family...}
one of John's Dr.s called.....
He.... is a Wonderful... Dr. 
I am sure...
but...
oh my...
He's so... very clinical....
I... had a chat with him... on John's last... visit....
at that time....
after he laid.... all of his 'Book Learnin'.... 
and...waaaaay too much..... information....
on me...
about...
'Statistics' ....
I...gently...grasped his knee...
and said...
"You... are a Negative... Nellie"... : )
Today...
again...
he laid... a whole Bunch...
on me...
The same... stuff...
{verbatim }
I said...
I...respected him... thought, he was an Amazing... Dr. 
Thanked him..... for his expertise....
oh my...
but... told him... to let me... relay, any of his thoughts, and opinions... to John...
: )
After...I listened... and carefully... considered, his findings....
I said....
"I'm not a Dr. 
I...don't pretend... to be.... but... here's the way... I see the situation...
only... pulling... from...
Common Sense.
John... has been through, so Much... these last 45 days...
More... than...many... could stand.
at this point...
we need to take it...
One Day... at a Time....
The fact is....
we can't change... yesterday....
and...
we may never have... tomorrow...
None of us....
: )
so... 
let's keep it...
Steady...as She Goes...."
He said.... "that's just putting out fires"....
I said...
"Exactly. Something... we have done... our entire... lives."
I told him... very respectfully....
Clinical... is... 'Clinical'....
He's leaving out... a few things...
Some Very... Important....Things....
in this....Equation...
called...
'Faith'...
'Hope'....
and...
'Trust'
They... are Pretty BIG...
in 'my book'.... <3
: )
Those... are the Ones....
I lean... on.... 
One Day... 
{This Day....}
at a time.
Along... with his 'Gift'....
of...
being... an Amazing... Dr.
: )
I...reiterated... 
how... much...
Very Much...
'Hope'....
needed to be... included....
First... and Foremost...
within every.... formula...
without it....
'Life'....
 doesn't stand a chance..
oh my...
: )
Love... to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: