Thursday, April 3, 2014

Blessings.

This is Brandon B.....
: )
He's...Been Such a God Send.
oh my....
He, and I... have Moved...
Mountains....
over the last few days...
: )
He...is such a Hard... Worker...
and...
FAST!!!
Like Son...Justin... : )
He, and Justin have been Friends.... since Preschool...
: )
but...
the first time, I ever heard of Brandon....
was in Kindergarten...
when...
The Principal... called...
: )
her first words....
or...the gist... of them...
will Forever... be Burned... into my brain....
 : )
"Barb...now.... don't worry... everyone...is fine... and the other Parents... are not upset.... at all...."
oh.... dear.
{No Wonder.... My Hair Is Gray.... }
Justin and Brandon... were found, in the Boys Bathroom.... 
Brandon had brought his Sister's post earring... and asked Justin...
to pierce his ear...
: )
Justin.... obliged...
oh dear.
: )
As we were unloading the Fuso...
I was sharing this story, with Steph.....
Brandon, added.... {the first time... I'd heard this part...}
"Yeah.... and he pierced the Wrong...Ear..."
oh my.
: )
{yeah.... it's a laugh a minute... 'round here...: ) }
Brandon, mentioned... he'd been looking for a Sythe....
I...have several...
I told him... to pick one out....
If...you are from the area....
I would Highly.... recommend Brandon....
He does Odd Jobs....
Mowing... Cleaning....
Hauling....
What an Amazing... Worker...
Wow...!
Tonight....
the rabbit hole...
isn't even close....
I...had to quit....
for the night....
No More...
I had...
No...More.
so...
I guess... it's a Blessing, I forgot to run my ad, today....
{oh dear...}
I always say...
"I Need... One More Day..... Just One More Day..."
seems... now... I have it.
: )
The folks who follow me here... and on fb....
and... those... who always pop in... before they set up, at The Mid West Show... and Collector's Eye....
well...
they are used to the Chaos...
I'll have the ad in...for the weekend...
: )
It's All... Good. 
: )
I captured the below images...
as I left... tonight.
I...was soooo hoping...
to be sitting... next to the Old Fountain....
relaxing....
tonight...
 Everything...
Done...
ahhhhh....
Not So Much....
: )
but then...
like Scarlett said....
 " Tomorrow is...
 another... 
Day. "
Love to ya...
Barb C.


{I was trying to figure out... what tune... to put, with this post...
'Don't Blink'...
seemed a perfect fit....
: )
Brandon, and I... have had a little time...as we are moving mountains...
to visit...
: )
He...keeps saying....
how Fast... time goes by....
His Niece... is 7.... {he Adores Her... : ) }
He...can't understand... how she's grown up...
so...quickly.
as he's saying this...
I... think... about the Little Boy....
who is helping me...move... Mountains...
oh my...
Seems.... it was...just yesterday.... he and Justin...
were riding Go Carts....
and... playing... out the back door....
hmmmmmmm....
guess...
I blinked.
guess....
we both did.}

No comments: