Sunday, March 2, 2014

'With Wine...and Desire... Anything is Possible'...

Sometimes...
I...wonder about myself...
I truly do...
I just stand back...
look at myself....
and
Laugh...
Life has been so ridiculous.... for so long....
I catch myself... doing the most...
stupid things...
as if I am 10....again.
Like...tonight...
I went out to do chores...
Justin... had done them this morn....
it snowed, last night....
several inches....
I didn't bother to put boots on....
Justin usually plows a path to Scout's Feed Shed...
but...
he hadn't....
So... I thought...
I'll just walk in Justin's Boot Tracks...
He wears a size 14 or 15....
even my big hoof has Plenty of room inside his...
But...Oh My!
 What Big Strides he makes....
He's 6'4 or so....
I was leaping through the snow.... keeping within his Giant Steps...
Fun!
I was having a Great Time!!!
It was Cold...
{it's below zero... it doesn't matter anymore...how much...below... I just call it...
'Cold'... : ) }
but...
I was actually... Laughing... as I over reached... Every Long... Stride...
until I hit a patch of Ice....
under the snow...
oh my...Lord....
It's at those moments... while you are sailing through the Brisk...Air...
when milliseconds .... seem like hours....
your mind races....
"How Many Eyes.... are Watching You Do This".....
Trying...desperately... to save yourself...
gracefully....
and you know...
There is No 'Graceful' Way.... to go Sliding In...
to
 Home...Base...
oh my.
I landed by his Snowmobile...
and was thankful... I didn't crack my head on it...
but...
even MORE Thankful...
I had something...to Grope on to...
to pull myself up...
RAPIDLY!!!!
I didn't break anything... I never do....
I gather myself up...so quickly... long before bones have a chance to snap...
or a camera...has an opportunity to capture a split second of it....
oh my.
: )
Mom...is stable....
John... is still the same....
Sweetie... is her 'HAPPY Self!'...... again... : )
I'm sippin' a glass of wine... that my friend, Wanda, from Nashville...
{Heart of Country Under 200. Booth }
sent home with me...
{Love That Girl}
It's a Lovely...Red Wine...
it's called
'Cryptic'
from 2011....
{a Great...Year! }
in reverse font...the label... spells....
'With Wine and Desire... Anything is Possible'....
I Dig...That!

oh my...
and all I can do...
at this point...
is...
Laugh...
and Laugh...
and...
Laugh...
{insane... : ) }
: ) : ) : )
Yes...
I'm Crazy...
but then...
all the best people...
are.
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{a Special...'Thank You'... to my Dear Friend...
Today...
{she knows who... }
I...don't forget... Kindness... }







No comments: