Monday, March 10, 2014

Garden Party April 4th & 5th 10 'til 6! The 6th!!! 12 'til 5 !!!

Mark Your Calenders!!!
oh dear...oh dear....
Tic Tic....
Tic Toc!!!
I'll be So Excited...to find my way....back...
to the
Beloved....
Rabbit Hole...
{I still have Christmas Up!!! Oh Dear! }
But....
I can see it all..... decked out for Spring....
in my Whirling...Head!
Lot's of  New Treasures....
will be finding their way... down the little path..
and Through the
Welcoming... Doors!
There will be Much... New!!!
Gnarly... Ruff...Ready...As Found... Grungy...Old...Soulfulness....
and... of Course...
Vintage Garden!!!!
: ) : ) : )
I Hope...to have an Evening Gathering..on the 4th....
as well....!!!
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{Whenever...I prepare...for an Event..down the rabbit hole...
 The...the above tune.... always comes to Mind!
yep... Love...It... : )}






No comments: