Monday, March 17, 2014

Fed... and Rested. : )


A Long...Day...
: )
Grabbed Breakfast, with Wanda and Terry... before we visited John... this morn....
As we talked..........
over Breakfast....
I said... 
I have to get things pulled together, for The Garden Party....
If...I don't get movin'...John won't have a Home...to come home to.....
I had made a call a couple weeks ago... to a contact, in Rochester, MN. {about 3 hours... North... }that has a Bunch.... of Old Gnarliness....
but...with John being so ill ....I couldn't leave him...for any length of time....
I thought....
If... I Hauled Fanny....
I could make that run.... today....
John is making Strides....
He Walked...the Halls Today!!!
and Showered....
oh my....
 but is So Tired.... 
He's been getting No Rest....
I told the nurse...to unplug the phone, in his room... and let him...sleep....
I told John...
Rest.
I was heading North....
It was Miss. Scarlett's 3rd Birthday....Party... Today....
{Her Birthday...is on the 18th... }
After I left John... I stopped by... and Visited, Miss. Scarlett....
and Wished Her.... The Best...Birthday... Ever....
I Held...Her... and Held...Her....
and...
Held... Her...
What a Blessing... Gift... These Little Ones... are... to Us... 
As I was heading Home... making arrangements...with Mark... who has my 14 foot enclosed trailer...
and Justin and Katie...to get it...picked up..... for me...
{Bless Mark's Heart... for Moving Fast... to have it ready, for Justin, and Katie....to pick up....
Bless Justin and Katie's Hearts... for Scramblin! at the Last Minute!}
My Phone... Beeped.....
{I had gotten a call...on a couple of old... Cupboards.... earlier, in the week....from a Friend....who had salvaged them...from an Old Farm House...that's coming down.....
I told him...then...I couldn't leave John.....
It was my Friend....... said, he was coming my way... and could deliver....
I told my him... if he could get them here...quick... I'd take them...
{He met at the storage garage...as Katie and Justin... brought her Amazing...Pink Ford...  Truck...for me to borrow... with the trailer...in tow...for the Mad Dash... to Rochester...}
Bless Their Hearts... 
Wanda...rode shotgun...to keep me...awake!
Bless Her Heart!!!
We Flew!
{Ain't Nothin' Like a Ford Power Stroke...Diesel....
Nothing...
oh my... }
We gathered...a Load....
Then...Beat Feet...
Home.
When I pulled in....I realized....
The Critters... hadn't been fed...
oh my...
It's Been a Long....
Day.
: )
Everyone...is Fed... and Rested...
Life...is Good.
: )
Love to ya....
My Angels...
Thank You... for Keeping Those Amazing Wings... POUNDING!!!
They... are what's Keeping Us.... 
oh my...
What a Job...You Have....
Bless Your...Hearts....
!!!
: )
Love Ya...
and...
Keep Up The AWESOME Work!!!!
Barb C.


These Old....Cupboards... 
are Amazing.
and... 
Big. 
Just Like... 
We Like 'em!



No comments: