Wednesday, March 19, 2014

but...I'm tryin'.... : )

Oh My....
: )
It's been quite a day....
I slept... at Mama's side... last night...
then...
bounced between floors....
all day...
I...simply can't begin... to tell you....
what... my.... spirit... has endured....
these last.... couple of days....
I...have never... felt so weak... in my life.....
I...am a True....
Taurus... The Bull.....
I have been
 'The Warrior'...
 my Entire... Life....
: )
for those...
 I Hold Dear.....
If...I Love Ya...
You Want Me...
on Your...Team.....
I'll... Move Mountains...
to make sure...
Right... is Right....
and...don't Mess....
with the Ones... I Love...
but....
I find myself.....
at a disadvantage... these last.... many days....
My own...lungs.... are betraying me....
I...feel, like I have a touch of Pneumonia....
working on me....
and...
I am so...very.... weary......
I'm second guessing....
every decision I make....
and...feel... manipulated.... because....
of my... weakness.....
I....know... in my heart....
I Need... Rest....
When I left John...tonight...
he... shared with me...
the contents... of a 'visitor's'
'Message'...
oh... dear....
: )
I didn't let on... to him...
{he's battling for his Life...}
With his information...
and..all I have been fighting for... for Mom.....
tho....
I didn't want to....
I decided... to leave... Mom's side....
 {another battle... today.....}
to find...a little rest....
here... at 'home'....
I Know... to Fight...
like a Warrior....
I...need...rest....
oh my....
I have No...Problem... Helping someone 'Live'....
others.... they seem to have 'no problem'...
the other way... around....
The Problem Is...
We...
Have...
a...
Problem.
: )
oh dear....
I have to walk... in... in the Morn....
Suited... in Armor...
Horns...
Sharpened...
Mind....
Sharp.
I Have a Major... Battle....
coming...
Pray....
for this...
old... Bull...
I may have to cut loose.... some of those.... I've leaned on... Hard....
I don't take...
Betrayal... well.
I don't care who you are....
Trust...
is...
Everything.
You....
take that away....
I'm Done...
 With Ya...
and...
when I'm Done...
I'm... Done...
Bless Your... Heart.
: )
I'm Calling in...ALL of The Angels...
The Ones...with the Most...Beautiful.... Shining.... Perfect Wings....
but...
more importantly...
The Ones....
with ....
Singed... Smoldering.... Pin Feathers....
Just Like Mine....
seems....
They Always.... Always....
Get 'er Done....
: )
Love to Ya...
Barb C.



 

1 comment:

cindy said...

Dearest Barb and John..haven't written, called, or stopped in because I figured it was best for you two to rest anyway you can-but I've prayed and prayed and prayed! Today I felt the need to write and tell you that God loves you and so do I. Your battle is awful but never forget, being on God's team it will all work for the good of God. Hugs and love and remember-anytime day or night we're a phone call away! (let the kids know that too--we're here for them also).