Monday, March 31, 2014

Angels....Flowers... Old...Trucks...and...Patched... Knees... : )

Val...did such a Sweet.... Planting... in this Old Truck...
One...of Several... Lynn and Lea... brought.... for the Garden Party....
oh my.....
It would sure be... easy... for it t find it's way, to the house....
but...
it won't....
Darn.
oh...my....
Thanks So Much....
to Lynn and Lea....
for gathering the Most.... Amazing.....
Old Sand Box Toys....
and bringing them....
to the rabbit hole...
for The Garden Party....
: )
I see...my Dad.... every time... I look at these Rusty... Old...Darlings....
{I remember, riding in an old Truck.... like this...with Dad... No Hood... No Windshield...
my seat... was a five gallon bucket....
oh my. : )
Memories....
Sweet...
Memories...
and...
Angels.
: )
I Busted Butt... this morn....
getting the truck unloaded....
Brandon B. {one of Justin's Long Time Friends....}
and the old...Hatter...
Made 'er Happen....
In Double Time!!!
Carolyn was cleaning away... when I found my way, to the rabbit hole.....
then... Steph and Paige... popped in.... and helped.... pull from the Big Truck.....
as well...
Angels!
: )
I took John in...for his radiation.... around 1:15.... when he was done... he requested a Fish Sandwich....
I was at a Dead Run.... knowing Pal, Val.... was on her way.... as was Liz....
{More...Angels....! }
I no more... than got out of the car....
to get his meal....
tripped.... and went down...
hard...
on the concrete....
John yelled.... asking if I was hurt....
{I honestly thought...I was going to throw up..... : )}
oh my....
I... thought to myself....
How Many... pants I wore... as a child.... that Mom, had patched the knees on....
{I don't think...I had a single pair... that wasn't patched...
 My knees... were scabbed....from the time I was 4... until...12.... : ) }
One would think.... at my age... I wouldn't need patches....
: )
{to  the point... I remember... Mom buying Jeans... with re enforced knees... {Ruff Necks...} {guess she got tired... of patching... : ) }
{most every pair, of leggings... I own... have the knees torn out.... from falling....
seems my mind... is always...miles ahead... of my feet...and Down... I Go!
I was telling Peg... about it, tonight... She reminded me...of the time... I was sweeping the back of the Big Truck out... at Gold Rush....
and... walked straight off of the back....
a four foot drop... flat on my face....
{Knees... and Hands... : ) }
She said... all she could do... was stand there... with her jaw dropped....
{I remember seeing her face...{looking up.... from the ground...}
 it was Priceless... : ) : ) : ) as was the rest of the spectators! oh my...}
She said... "I...couldn't believe... you got up.... I thought for sure... you Must Have Broken Something....!"..... she said... Girl...when you fall... you Fall... Hard.... : )
 yeah... I think... that's a pattern...
Seems.....everything...I do... always seems... to be the 'Hard'...way... : ) }
John... is Exhausted.....
The radiation.... is already... hitting him hard....
oh my....
But... He's a Fighter!
He'll Get Through This!
Please... Keep Him... in Your Prayers!
The Radiologist... is very Happy...with the way things are going.....
{Thank You...My Angels... for The Prayers!!! They Work!!!! }
Val...and Liz, were here... when we got back....
Val... had Dozens... of Beautiful Plants..... and was busy potting things up.....
Oh My!
So...Beautiful!
and...Liz... was shuffling... mounds of Treasures....
throughout the rabbit hole...
Bless Their Hearts...
but....
when I get tired....
All... I see....
is what still.... needs to be done....
there...is Much.
The weather.... was something to contend with....today.
Brandon and I.... fought the rain...this morn...
I... fought the wind... the rest of the day....
The tent poles... were dropping... the tarp...was trying to Fly....
I...kept tying poles down.... and Praying.... the entire tent... with... it's contents... wouldn't wind up... in the next County....
most of the day....
what a ride.
oh my.
So far... so... good....
but... it was... a scary.... afternoon.....
Tomorrow...
we'll be back at it....
: )
John has two appointments....
but...
I'll dig in... bright and early....
I was sooooo tired...tonight....
I just sat, and watched Val.... Plant...and Plant...and...Plant....
{she is Such... a Gift. : ) }
I told her... any other time... I'd feel guilty.... about being a 'slug'....
: )
Tonight...
not...so... much.
: )
It was a Long Day....
by 2:00....
oh my.
Love... to ya....
Keep those Beautiful... Prayers Comin'!
My Angels....
: )
Wings...
Pounding!!! 
{for Peg.... too.... : ) she is fighting a Mess....oh my....}
yes....
Prayers... Prayers...Prayers....
 To All.... who Suffer... today...
God Bless...
Everyone...}
Love...to You....
Barb C.










I posted the song above.... for Liz.... : )
She says.... every time she walks in the house.... or gets in Sally.... it's playing....
: )
yeah...
I hear it...
in my sleep....
: )















1 comment:

sue in mexico mo said...

Oh my . . . are you sore today? I bet you fell so fast you didn't have time to tense up!

I left you a message on facebook about this video. :) 1335 2339823