Wednesday, February 5, 2014

yeah... I've fought with the devil...been down on his level... but... I never gave in... so... he gave up... on me... : )

yeah...
: )
I could not shovel... another inch...
tonight...
I used the broom... to make the narrow path...
to my door...
this eve...
: )
There is....so much...
coming down the pipeline....
the snow... seems... only a...slight...... distraction...
and certainly not enough... to lose one's breath... over...
: )
I picked up.. a 1600's...to early 1700's....
Cupboard...
this afternoon...
and finally met... with the 'Darling'... who owns it... : )
{She... is a Doll!!! }
{Thanks... Marion...'J' Love ya... : ) }
yeah...
it's
Nashville Bound...
all I could say...
is...
"Yes...
We Can Find... the Perfect....
Home for this....
: )
Yeah...
We Can Make It Happen"... : )
Heart of Country... is... the Place...
that the... Folks....
who...truly... truly...
understand....
The Significance...
of...
The Real...Deal...
Gather...
: )
yeah...
they...
get....
it...
there... "
{I'd like...to think... we 'get it'.... here...
but....
sadly...
mostly...
we don't....
very...
sad...
there will be a day...we do...
I hope... it's.... before all of our 'soulfulness' is gone...)
I travelled... many miles... today....
met...with some.... incredible folk...
oh... boy...
oh...
boy...
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{It makes me sad... to see... people will pay... twice...
 what an Early... Piece of History... sells for...
 on a reproduction...
 Mass Produced......
ordered...
from...
a Catalog...
sad...sad...sad... }



1 comment:

summersundays-jw said...

I'm with you.....they don't get it here either!!! Want to see a picture so bad of a possible 1600's piece! Stay warm! Jan