Saturday, February 22, 2014

When you say... nothing...at all....

I ran...like Crazy... this afternoon...
getting caught up...with Folks...
and errands run....
Demanding... John... Stay in His Recliner...
and not... move...an Inch....
until...
I returned...
Wow... Sally and I Flew!!!
I ran down...to the rabbit hole... and shut the door...
I could only stay... for a moment...
oh my...
I saw many things... knocked over.... and broken....
seems... the rabbit hole... and myself...
have been running on the same track.
Neither of us... know what hit us...
: )
these last many... weeks... have been....
destructive... to us both....
it seems...
We'll pull ourselves together...
we always do...
I got a message... the other day....
to inform me, Christ was on the back of the Ford...
and the weather... looked bad...
and I should get him put away...
: )
I wanted to call back...and say...
"Christ has seen much worse... and He Knows... what's on our plates... He'll be Fine..."
but...
I didn't.....
{wonder if she gave a thought... about who put Him there... I know... exactly... where He's at... : ) }
I have to pick... my battles....
and can only do... what I can do....
The rabbit hole...
seems to understand... this year....
a few years back...
I felt... it scolded me....
when I returned.... from a Long...Away...Stay....
this time....
when I walked in... and saw shambles...
it embraced me....
as if...to say....
"No...Worries... We'll be Just Fine.... Take Care... of what you need to... and I'll be waiting...here..."
Tho... I could only stay... for moments....
I knew... then and there...
Everything... would be....
Fine.
I just need...to get through... 'now'....
I play Alison Krauss non stop... down the rabbit hole....
She Fits....
perfectly....
I posted the above tune....
because...
The Rabbit Hole...
says it best....
when it says...
Nothing...at all...
Love to ya...
Barb C.





No comments: