Tuesday, February 25, 2014

so near... so far... so... in between.

Sometimes...
I feel like I'm dreaming...
during my awake times...
and things make much more sense....
when I'm asleep....
: )
I don't mean to complain... or whine....
I think... I'm simply... tired...
and who knows... maybe... there isn't any difference, these days...between...
the two.
and...I'm doing a little of both... 24 hours a day.
I visited the sale...'home'... this morn...but, before any 'sale' would be conducted...
I would be staging a new house....with the old one's furnishings.... then...see what's left... for a sale....
After visiting with the lovely folks...
walking through...both homes....
and giving them, my best advise...
I don't see...why they would need my services....
I think... most everything they have...will fit...beautifully... into their new home...
no worries...
I told them...if... they needed me... I'd help them...any way I could...
but... they'll be just... fine.
: )
I ran some errands... that seemed to be nothing...but chaotic... nonsense....
came home...
and...
literally...
collapsed...
fell asleep... in the recliner...next to John's... and slept... for a few hours.....
: )
It's time... I get going...on the year ahead...
The Shows...
and...
Regular...
Open Hours...
down the rabbit hole....
I have another sale... I need to get back to, that could tie me up... for weeks...
so... I'll see where that stands... tomorrow... then, make a move...accordingly.
It's going to be a busy... busy... year...
I plan on making some changes... with the web... and doing a couple... selected events... for the first time... this Spring.
April and May... are going to be... crazy....
John is still... not well...but he refuses to go back to the Dr.
  I think I'll ask Liz...to come... visit....now and then... until he gets back on his feet....
so I can meet my obligations....
I've got folks waiting on me... and... I don't like that.
I have to get back...to work....
I wish... I could be more excited... about things... and...at moments... I am....
especially...
when...I dream...: )
I love those times....
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
I talked with Peg...last night....
a friend, had an idea...we should all go to New Orleans, in mid October...
Man... she and I... were All...Over...That!!!
I told her...I'd save every extra nickel... I could.... between now, and then....
Peg {The Mad March Hare } struggles... so...with February....
and March....
This has been such a long... long....Winter.....
New Orleans... sounds like...such a wonderful...Dream....
: )
It was fun... to 'go there'... for a few moments... last night...
: )
Imagining... all of the Fun...
We both... laughed... at the possible 'adventures'... we'd get ourselves...into... : )
it was almost....
like we were...
there...
: )







No comments: