Sunday, February 9, 2014

Nashville... Bound...

The Trucks...
are loaded...
Heavy...
Just got my bags... packed...
and stacked by the door...
We pull out...around 5... in the morn...
They say... it will be 15 below... 30 below... wind chill...
when we pull out...
{I Pray... The Ford Fires...
he has a tired battery...
and...The FUSO...
well...
He doesn't Like the Cold...
with New... Batteries... : ) }
There is a part of me...
that is so... Ready...
to See...Heart...
and Nashville...
It's going to be...an...Amazing...Journey...
it always is...
: )
{certainly not one... to...Miss... Ever...}
yet...
It's always... so hard... leaving...
I'm just now... thawing my bones out...
Lord... it was sub zero...most of the day...
and...I've been in it...
most...of the day...
I have Loaded...
then... Unloaded...
and...
Re... Loaded....
to make Sure...
Everything...
is Safe...
and Sound...
Thanks so much... to Justin and Katie...
for Helping Load... Massive Pieces...
today...
and...Little 'J'...
for bringing Grandma... an Early Valentines... : ) : ) : )
Wanda...and Terry.... for bringing... Lovely... Travelling Gifts...
Linda... and Liz... for Help Loading...and Gathering...
Bonnie... from Colorado...making Iowa Straw... available...
{long... story!}
Eddie... for coming down...at a drop of a hat...and helping me... re load... the Massive Dormers....
and John...
tho...feeling so... under the weather....
wiring...Chandeliers... and putting the 'finishing touches'... on our beloved... soulfulness...
: )
I hear the dryer... fluffing... the last load... to be packed...
oh my...
I...Promise to Have Images....
but...
There was No Way... I could do it all...
today...
I Hope... You... will come to Nashville... and see us...
{Feb 13th, 14th and 15th...
Opryland Hotel...
Don't... Miss... This One... : ) }
There is a Huge...'Story'... with this 'Journey'...
that...I will write about... someday...
all I can say is....
It... takes me back...
to 1934...
oh...my...
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
{I watched... Polly... tonight... as I pulled my suitcases out...
she laid...
on the bed...
and..knew....
I was leaving...
She always knows... when it's 'Show Time'...
not...
a 'Happy Time'...
for my Girl...
Wish she understood...}


No comments: