Thursday, February 6, 2014

I...Love... The Best... in You... You...Love the Best... in me... {tho...it's not always... easy... }

It was quite a day...today....
: )
I...have so much... to get done...
yet...
it seems...
my feet, are in quicksand...
{or... mountains...of snow... : ) }
yes...
I have so... much to get done...
but...
there was no way... I could make it... 'happen'...today...
: )
no...way...
: )
I've had several requests...for images... of The Welsh Piece...
I couldn't get... that done... today...
either...
My head... is in such... a place...
So...many Irons...
So...
many...Fires....
it..almost... stifles... me...
almost.
: )
I've had to re work... the booth... at Heart...
in my head...
because...of this late addition...
John...is sick...
and is going to the Dr. in the morn...
so...
no work... can be done... getting the 'projects' in order...
I'll do my best...
in the morn...
We are... bringing two trucks...
to Nashville...
no way...around it...
So... I'm getting repairs done... tomorrow, on them...
then..
load...
and load...
and...
load...
oh my...
: )
When, Val... and Abbey... popped in... this afternoon...
and... strolled through...
the rabbit hole...
I captured a few images...
: )
I..do... so... Love... it there...
tho... it's getting... jumbled... as I pack...
still...
still...
The Soulfulness... of it...
comforts me...
and soothes...
: )
It made me think...
of the above... tune...
: )
Love... to ya...
Barb C.


2 comments:

cindy said...

Barb, first off-sorry John is ill and ill enough to go to the doc he must really be out-BUT I pray you heed his illness as a warning to you-take it easy! You can only get so much done and there's no need to kill yourself in the process! Your display will be terrific-GOD will see to that!

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks... Cindy...: )
John has been sick... all week... I'm hoping he gets some help...today...
Like so many others... I don't have a choice... except... to 'make it happen... ' whatever it takes... I think...it must be hard, for some folks...to understand, this....way of 'life'...{and at times... is painful... to watch... : ) } Don't worry...about me... my sweet little friend... It's always darkest...before the dawn... I am Blessed... to have so many Dear...Friends... {like you...} that keep me in their prayers... and give me the strength...to keep the nose up... on this little plane... through the storms...and turbulence...
Love You....
Barb C.