Friday, February 21, 2014

half...a turn...

The water...is... running.
Praise...God...
{and Ken-Way Sewer }
Kenny said... they are about to lose their minds...they are running so hard...with so much work....
I told him... he should be happy....
They could be like us... this...is a Tuff time of year... for us....
we live on the opposite side... of the wall...
one can lose their minds... just as quickly... there... : )
I made calls... and got John into therapy...today
for the vertigo...He is still... beyond sick....
I got the car stuck...on ice...trying to get close to the door...
so he wouldn't have to walk...more that a few steps.......
I had ice melt... and cat litter... strewn all over....
as I was slippin' and sliding....
Justin helped... get John...to the car....then...helped push Sally......
John made it through the therapy...
without vomiting...
then...
when we got in the car...
lost it....
Thank God... for Ice Cream Pails!
I haven't even unloaded my luggage.... from Nashville... yet...
or... anything off of the trucks....
I Pray... John will get feeling better... over the weekend...
the therapist said... he should come in on Monday, if he's not....
oh my....
I feel...so sorry for him....
I'm pushing pedialyte... and small amounts of food down him....
Sometimes... I find myself...getting...a little nauseous...
and my head spins...
I think it's that whiff... of vomit... I get now and then... while scrubbin'....
that sneaks up.... out of the blue....
Even after..all of the years...with Kids...and Critters....
there's a moment...
a split...second...
that will catch me off guard...
and my head...
spins... : )
my stomach turns...
half a turn...
and...yes...
I PRAY...
I don't get...what he has....
we can't afford it....
oh my....
Having the water flowing....again...is a HUGE...relief...
tho... I can't imagine... what the bills are going to be....
The back hoe was here for hours... and dug up...half the yard....
oh my....oh my...oh...my.
Love...To Ya...
and...Thanks... Cindy Nutt... for offering So Much...
Wanda... Peg...Liz...Our Dr.'s Office.... Justin... Ken Way... and...all....
who have been so helpful.....
: ) : ) : )
Sorry I keep........
leading my posts off....
with...
'Boney Fingers'...
but...
I gotta tell ya...
It Pretty Much....
says it all... : )
oh...my.
{but... 'it's' all...good....
No Worries...: ) }
{I had to post 'Ain't No Sunshine'... for the Rabbit Hole... : ) but...trust me... 'Boney Fingers'... are right Here!!!
always... : ) }



No comments: