Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Diggin Out... to Load... : )

Thank Goodness for Great Kids... {Justin} and Great Neighbors... : )
Justin Buried his Little Buggy... in the ditch...this morn... 
{ya know it's deep... when Justin gets stuck... }
I saw him...through the window.. ran to get shoes... as I saw him...go for his Ford... and a chain...
Then... before I could get out the door...
the New Neighbor... was there... helping, with his Bob Cat... : )
: )
I'm headed out the door... to pick up a cupboard... and get paperwork... handled...
We'll finish loading, tomorrow... and Friday...
I'm really... Really... thinkin' we better take The Ford...as well...
{if need be...he can make tracks... for the Fuso...to walk through...}
I'm starting to watch the weather.... and may have to 'bug out'... earlier...
than Monday Morn.
We'll see...
I can...and have driven... on Everything...
but...
I always... opt for 'Safety'....
and listen to my gut...
I can feel my Antennae...
starting... to twitch... : )
It's Show Time!
Love to ya...
Barb C. 
{It's gonna be 40 degrees WARMER in Nashville... It'll Be Like...
SUMMER!!!! } 

No comments: