Monday, January 6, 2014

Sun Dog... { Winter Rainbow }

I went to bed...around 3...this morning...
The Wind...
that...horrible... unsettling...wind....
wouldn't let me rest...
I hate the wind....
Peg, and I...talk about it... often....
Even, in the Summer... when it Blows... Hard....
it's... nerve racking....
but...on Winter Days...and Nights...
it's so... hard, to get away from it...
It seems...to go right through you...
The Kitchen, and Dining Room  windows.... are all frosted....{Iced}
I saw a little Squirrel... digging in the Snow... as I peered through the glass....
I ran outside... and threw some food.... for him...and the little birds... that live in the bushes, next to the picture window....
One more night... my little friends...
just...one more night....
then... a reprieve....
I'm heading back, to John's Shop... to work on... projects....
there are many....
I am, excited about them...
Gnarly...Stuff....
Hands... Busy...
Good...Thing...
: )
The Wind... Howls...
but...
The Sun... Shines... today....
as I ran out the door... with critter food...
I looked up...
at the sky...
to see a Sun Dog...
{a Winter Rainbow }
One More Day...
just...one more day...
then...a reprieve...
Love to ya...
Barb C.
 

No comments: