Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Diggin' Deep...

oh my...
Here is one of the Dormers... up....
It was so cold and windy, today....I didn't unload the other...
mainly...worked on projects....
Peg called... and is perkin' along with her treatments...
Three...More....Days!!!
{She Thanks...You All...From The Bottom of Her Heart....
 for the Continued Prayers...
 as do I... : ) }
I have received... calls today... and over the last week... of others... that are Struggling...so...
I...Pray...for All... who are in the Midst... of Trials... and...am Focusing on them... 'Well'... : )
I managed to get two images loaded, this eve....
the below..... is of the little thimbleful of treasures... from last night...
Love... love... love...the little Bear Autograph Album....
{love it all... : ) }

Busy Day...Tomorrow...
I'm gettin'...
My Game... On...
: ) : ) : )
for tonight...
I'm hittin' it...
Love...to ya...
Barb C.




No comments: