Thursday, December 12, 2013

We will go down...with this ship...We won't put our hands up... and surrender... There will be no white flag... above our door...

 
 
 
 
 
Peg, gave me this... many years ago... : )
 
 
 
Peg... has first hand... shown me... So Much... Beauty... that Nature Blesses us.... with...So much... of it...I never...noticed... before.... I can't look at a Bird's Nest... or... a Weird...Bug... or Butterfly without... seeing... Peg.... {I even saved a Mouse skeleton... I found in an Old Dresser... I bought at a Farm Sale... for Peg... {she Loved it!} {The prior owner...was Mortified... : ) }
She.. is Mother Nature... : )  
 
 
 
 

 
This... hangs at the entrance... to Peg and Michael's... Home...
They...are a Love Story....
 
Again...
I'm... Calling...
All...
Angels...
She felt them with her.... with every step.... her last... Journey...
I'm.... asking them... to... stand... with her....
Still.....
 
Just got off the phone...
with Peg...and Michael...
The biopsy... was positive...
It's cancer....
it's back...
and... it's in a very... bad place...
entwined in many crucial veins...
in her lung...
next to her bronchial tube...
The Dr.'s were very... straight forward with them...today...
as they had to be...
They said... they have Never...seen Anyone... come in...
with a Mass... the size hers was...{4 inches } 2 years ago...
and survive...
{something.. Peg...and Michael... didn't know...until this visit...}
They said... she shouldn't be here...
but...they don't know... Peg...
and the Angels...
Her options...
are these...
Do...nothing... and have good quality of life... for as long...as she can...
Chemo... It won't make it all go away... but... it will slow it...{it's... small... at this point}
Pinpoint Radiation... risky... as it could hit a vessel... and she'd bleed out...
Removing the lung... risky... and... only an option... if there is a Surgeon confident enough...to take it on....
The growth... is small... but... changing...
Peg... is a Fighter... and... her Dr.'s say they will back her... 100% whatever... she decides...
I... have told her... I have 'Peace'... throughout my Soul...
I'm... not worried... and... feel...confident... that whatever... direction.... she opts for...
will be the right one...
and... of course...
I will back her... a Thousand... percent...
I'm calling The Angels... to Help her... Guide her... Heal... her...
My thoughts... to her... were...
Keep on top of it...
every several months...
as it gets bigger...
zap it...
and keep it at bay...
or..
Remove the Lung...
{That wasn't an option two years ago... it had spread }
Doing...nothing... for Peg... is not... an Option...
she's... a Fighter...
She... won't put up...a white flag..
it's not in her...
No...Way....
 Prayers... are The Most Important....
and Positive Thinking...
We are all... Terminal...
Not one of us... is getting out of here... alive...
so... dying... isn't scary...
that's part of life...
dying... too soon...
before our time...
is...
and something...to fight Hard... against...
{a.k.a. 'The Journey'...}
I don't... in my Soul... feel... it's Peg's 'time'...
I've seen so much death... in my life...
I...don't see it... with Peg... because of this cancer....
But...I do believe... Prayers... are the answer....
God... is... the Answer...
I told Peg...this Eve... what a gift... she has given so many others...
The Dr.'s told her...yesterday...and today... they didn't expect her to make it... 2 years ago...
When people come in with what she had... tho... they didn't say it...to her...then, they thought... they knew...her outcome...
Now... when others... come in... they can say...
 "I've seen this...{or, much worse...} and I know... someone... who forged ahead."
What a Beautiful... Gift... to Give... Someone... Facing This!!!!
'HOPE'!!!
 a Priceless... GIFT!!!
Please... keep Peg... in your Prayers...
She Needs...Them....So.
and...to All... who Suffer....
Love to ya...
Barb C.
 
 


8 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

Darn....so hate this news. She's in my thoughts an prayers. Jan

JB Knacker said...

Peg and Michael...you are in my prayers.
Brenda

Betty G said...

I am praying for your sweet friend. Hang in there with her as I know you will. You are the best! (((HUGS)))

Amy N said...

with tears rolling down my cheeks I have started my prayers for Peg...I, like you, feel this cannot be her time. There is an abundance of love and wisdom within her that she has yet to bless the world with. Sending all my love and prayers to Peg and Mike as they start down the next road of this journey....

Amy N said...

streams for today is very fitting.....

cindy said...

Peg and Michael as the post to your home entrance says-grow old with me the best is yet to be--YOU ARE NOT OLD so the journey shall continue with choirs of angels praying for you both and for that MAD HATTER we all love too!!

Brandon Woline said...

I'm Praying...Praying...Praying! I'll do...Anything...for Sweet Peg! Love You!

Simply Iowa said...

Love you...All....
My...
'Our'...
Angels...: )
I feel... within my Heart... this mountain... is just a bump...
{tho... an...ugly...ugly... one...}
and... it gives... God... and His... Angels... the Opportunity... to Show... what They Can Do... when Asked... : )
I'm relaying every message to Peg, and Michael... I hope...Each and Every One of You Know... how Very Much... Strength... that gives them...: )
{I can Feel It... Embracing me... en route!!! POWERFUL!!!! }
Love to You...All..Thank You... Thank You... and Keep SHINING!!!!! as Peg said... while...at one of lowest...points... two years ago... "I can feel the Angels... Beating Their Wings... around me...they are all... around me."... and wept...
So...My...'Our'... Little Angels.. BEAT THOSE BEAUTIFUL WINGS!!!!
{as Peg would remind... hers...and mine, are just singed, pin feathers... and we... Need... a Little... Help!!! : ) : ) : ) }