Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Garland...is....Hung....

This is the first year...I bought a hundred foot roll....
It's heavy...
and dragging it through the house... was fun... : )
I spent a lot of time... vacuuming....
but...
The Aroma...Is Sooooo Worth It!!!!
Seems all I did...was spin...yesterday....
I worked... in the House... 'til early afternoon....
then...
The Ford and I... covered about a hundred and fifty miles....
Gathering the Greenery...and...Treasures!!!!
Worked in the House... then.. Bailed in Jethro...and got Groceries...
It was late...when I got Home...
The Thought...keeps creeping into my mind....
"I'm Never going to get this done...."
but...
after listening to Joel Osteen.... Preach...
I know... I can't think those thoughts...
What you think...and speak... will come to you...
So...
I'm Going To Get Everything Done!!!!
and
It's Gonna Be...Awesome!!!!!
Headed down the rabbit hole...
Much...to Do...
there....
Then... Back... on the house.... later...
Oh My!!!!
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{A 'friend'... fb'd me... wanted to know where...I get all my energy...
: )
ahhhh....
all I can say is....
"WHAT ENERGY?????"
: )
I need to be working in Double Time...
so...
I'm Shifting... Into...
Third Gear!!!!
With The Hammer Down!!!!
{sure miss... My Pegadoo...
She Knows how to keep my Feet to The Fire....
and Crack That Whip!!!
I... tend to get lost...
in...
Memories....
: ) }
 


No comments: