Thursday, December 19, 2013

Standing... 'still'...with lowered wings....

I, once again...
asked The Lord... guide my hands...this morning, to the page...{June 17th...}
 in Streams in the Desert... I needed to see....
I had just posted...
"In The Arms of the Angels"...
on fb...
The video... I saw... first, and chose....
was of an Angel... standing ....still....
then...
 opened my... worn.... little book...
to see...
Ezekiel 1:25
'Then there came a voice from above
 the expanse over their heads as they stood with lowered wings.'
: )
Always... Exactly what I Need....
I ask the Angels... to surround, Peg, her Family...and all... who suffer, today....
and Beat Those Wings!
but...in this... message....
it's says...
to be 'still'....
quiet... those wings...
lower them... in silence....
while listening... for His Word... to Shine through....
in Prayer....
it read...
 
'Be Still.....just now be still....
Something your soul has never heard,
Something unknown to any song of bird,
Something unknown to any wind, wave or star,
A message from the Father's land...afar,
That with sweet joy the homesick soul will thrill...
and comes to you only....
when you're still....
Be still! Just now...be still!
There comes a presence very mild and sweet...
White are the sandals of His noiseless feet.....
It is the Comforter whom Jesus sent...
To teach you what the words He uttered meant....
The willing, waiting spirit, He does fill...
If you would hear His message...
Dear soul... be still...'
 
I had to share this with you... today....
Sometimes... I feel like I'm spinning... dizzy... with the 'World'....
and all of it's debris... slamming...against my soul...
I...feel... like a Warrior...
Glistening... Razor Sharp... Sword... in hand...
spinning... fighting...
'everything'...
 keeping... the 'world' at bay....
and protect... the ones... I Love....
when... I should be... laying down the sword...
 ask, and Trust... The Lord... to fight these battles....
{He will... I know... }
I forget... sometimes...
it's best... to be...'still'....
quiet...
listen...
and allow...
The Holy Spirit...
to Shine...
with no...
interruptions....
Love..to you...
and have a Most... Beautiful Day....
Barb C.
{p.s.  just got the call... Mom was taken to the  ER... and will be admitted... they said... they almost...lost her....
I think... I need the Sword.... and The Lord... both... today.... } 


No comments: