Monday, December 16, 2013

Sleigh Ride....


As Polly and I...sat...last night....
shaking off the cold.....
and
reflecting on the last several days....
I have much... to tell....
but...no time....
this morn...
I snapped a few images... as we found our way...to bed...
I do... want to say... what a Lovely.... Lovely... Time... I had... and Dan and Barb's....
Home...
Saturday Eve...
{Park Place Hotel Antiques, Marion, Iowa }
It...was over the Top... Soulful....
and...so... Beautiful... in Every Way... : )
They have worked so hard...to make it 'theirs'....and it... is... : )
They had such a Beautiful Group...of Folks....
Such a Gift....they all are....
Peg... headed Home... so...when Allyson called... I asked if she'd like to ride...
'Shotgun'...
she did... and Enjoyed their Home... and Gathering... as well...
: )
{I had to drive Sally... The Ford is Loaded...Jethro... costs too much... to fix... should he take a fall... Sally... is Loosey Goosey.... : ) but... there are affordable parts available... for her...}
 {Mustangs...Light... Rear Wheel Drive}
Allyson...lives out... in the hills....
lots of slick spots...
When she bailed in...and we started down her road.....
she asked...
"Why does it make such a difference? "
I said...
"Well... I see a clearing... up ahead...in the road... I could spin three... doughnuts....
in a Tight Circle...Lickity Split!
 Ya wanna Go for a Sleigh Ride????"...
she opted...'not'....
She took my word for it... : )
I'll post this Evening...
I have some interesting stories....
what a ride...
Love to ya...
Barb C.

 
 
 

No comments: