Monday, December 23, 2013

Santa Claus... visited.... the Hatter.... a little early....

Peg...and Michael...
slid down the rabbit hole... this Morn....
on their way Home.....
from... the Mayo....
: ) : ) : )
Such...a... Gift....
a... Beautiful....
Gift....
Many... Happy Tears... were shed...
by all...
Love... to ya...
and...Thank You....
for the Continued Prayers....
God... Bless... You...
and...All... Who... Suffer... and Struggle...
today....
Barb C.
{There is a long.... story... concerning.... Mom's Journey...
the last several days.......
She... is stable....
but... so much... has transpired... between us...
This 'Journey'.... has brought me to my knees... it...truly... has...
I'm...drained... empty... and filled... with sorrow....
for so... many reasons....
Peg and Michael's visit....today... was a Stream... in my Desert....
I...Thank God... and... His...Angels... for this...Gift.... }

No comments: