Saturday, December 14, 2013

Putting things... in their place.... The Shop will be Open...Sunday 12 'til 4.... : )

The Big....Cupboard... is going to it's New... Home... today...
I worked in the house...
yesterday... finding places... for everything....
it was a bit... overwhelming....
but...the other Big...Old Souls... made room... for much of the overflow....
: )
This is the first... Morning... for a long time....
I could sit, at the Old Harvest Table...
sipping my coffee.... and feel... the Sun....
: )
It felt... good....
: )
I'm opening the shop... tomorrow... 12 'til 4....
Hauling in... things, I have no room for, in the house....
I'm hoping Peg and I... can hook up...sometime...today....
if not... she'll be coming through... next week....
Their...Lives... are so Crazy... now.
I assured her....
I am at her disposal....
whatever...she needs of me....
whenever.... she needs me....
She's got it....
I am... her humble... servant.... : )
Love to ya...
Thanks... again...for Your Continued Prayers....
: )
Barb C.

2 comments:

Curtains in My Tree said...

Its always good for something to go to a new home.
I am de cluttering and always glad to sell something
Lots snow here with ice in central Missouri

Simply Iowa said...

I... suppose... : )
I'm just so much more... 'gifted' at packing it in....
than... unraveling...: )
Stay Safe... and have a Merry Christmas...: )
Love... to ya....
Barb C.