Friday, December 27, 2013

Positive....Thinking....

I gotta tell ya....
: )
I've had a little time.... this year...to process...Life...
The Journey...
and reflect....
I thought about that...after I hung up the phone...this Morn....
with a Friend...who called....
Everything....he saw.... laying ahead.... for the World...
and his...future...
was...Doom...and Gloom....
: )
If... You Want to Get Me Fired Up!!!!
start singing...that tune....
: )
What people don't....understand.... if.... you look for the Worst....
Expect...the Worst.....
Talk....about...The Worst...
That's Exactly.... what will come to you....
I....won't...
I Refuse... to bring any of that...near to me...
There is Always... Hope...
When Times get Tuff....
That's When The Tuff... get Going!!!
If... you woke up... this Morning...
You are...Blessed....
and have an opportunity... to make a difference....
If...you slept..in a Warm...Bed... last night...
You...are Blessed....
If... you could...see... the Beauty of The World... when The Sun...came up...
this Morn...
You... are Blessed....
I'm running out the door... have much to get done... today....
I'd Love...to go on...and on.....
Sing The Song... of...How Very Much...
We Are All Blessed....
but... I think... you get the idea...
: )
Love to You...
and...
Count Your....
Blessings....
{It'll take you.... All Day....}
and
Shower Others....
with...
Positivity....
then...
 Pray... for those...
who can't see theirs....
and... Look....Up...
Keep Looking...
Up....
Barb C.
 


No comments: