Thursday, December 5, 2013

Open House... TODAY!!! 11 'til 5!!!! Here in Fairfax, and at Nutt's About Antiques in Norway!!!!


{click on image to enlarge... : ) }
There will be Tons...of Treasures!!!!
Mark {Nutt's About Antiques }
 has Old Signs... Vintage Hardware!... Oak Pieces...!
Old Showcases! Lighting!  Old Toys!
Early Paper Items!
and Much More!!!
I have... Most Everything... you'd find in an Early Iowa Farmhouse!
Old Books!... Cupboards!...Chandeliers!
Crocks!... Farm Junk!....
Quilts!..
Loads... of Christmas!!!
and
Much More!!!
Mark and I are only 10 minutes apart...
We Hope to See Ya!!!!
I'll have an Open House...
in Our House...
here, next to The Rabbit Hole... : )
{The Big... Rabbit Hole... : ) }
Friday Eve... {the 6th... }
from 5 'til 9!
as well...
: )
Feel Free...to call...
Barb 319 241 1348
or
Mark at 319 521 6651
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

cindy said...

Once again you're showing your heart on your sleeve--how sweet of you to post about Mark's sale too--We/I am so over the moon excited about your open house tomorrow....cindy

Simply Iowa said...

oh... Cindy...
Mark... is... 'Family'... : ) I Love Him... Dearly...
and...his Kin...
: )
{remember... leave the white gloves... at home... : ) }

cindy said...

Dang I checked up and down and down and up and can't find where I placed those white gloves--even thought maybe Mark would have some I could purchase-no such luck--guess I'll have to come without them---but I am bringing a camera.