Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I'm Dreaming Tonight... of a Place I Love... even more than I usually do.... and all that I know... it's a long road back...but... I Promise...You... I'll be Home... for Christmas...

 
 
I...Wish You... All... a Merry Christmas....
and.... The Happiest...
New...Year....
I...Truly.... Do..... : )
I...fixed a little Kettle...of Oyster Stew...
this Christmas Eve...
and took it to...the hospital....
Mom...and I... enjoyed it...so very much...
seasoned... with... Lots of Memories...
{John...had a Big Bowl Full... before the Ford... and I...slipped away... : ) } 
To...see her face... as she... sipped... from her mug...
was... my...Gift....
 my... Christmas... Gift....
: )
Christmas...to me... isn't about... money... or...presents....
it's...about... Family...Loved Ones...
 The Love... of Christ....
and how... He Blesses us...
I.... am Blessed...
just as... You... are too...
: )
Merry Christmas...
and...
Love...
To
You...
: )
Barb C.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: