Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Cleaning...for The Open House... {in the House...Friday Eve...5 'til 9... }

Seems... it's never ending....
I spent the entire day.... in the kitchen...
What a Mess!!!
I scrubbed the walls...
and while standing on a chair... with my wash water...on a stool...next to me....
I turned...to get down... my stocking foot... went into the pail...the pail... spilled...all over the floor...
and...another mess...to clean up...
what the heck...
who does this...
anyway????
I cleaned the Old Stove....
She's an easy clean... but... when it hasn't been done for so long....
yeah...
that was time consuming....
When John came up...for supper... he said he was going to fix some French Toast... asked me... if I wanted any...
I turned around...and gave him... 'the look'
I was thinkin'... if he...gets powdered sugar...all over this stove....
He went downstairs....
and didn't return....
I turn into a Monster...
when I clean house...
I don't mean to....
but... when I'm in such a hurry... and everything seems to be going... WRONG... I get a little...
'Edgy'....
I fixed him some supper... and delivered it to him.... as a Peace Offering...
oh my...
Good Thing... I don't clean...very often.... : )
This could be an...Ugly Place... to live...: )
Peg said... when I talked to her, last night...
"Barbara... you truly are... trying to live hell...here on earth...."
{referring to the Shows... Sales...and Open Houses... : ) }
She said...
"The Lord... will HAVE to let you in... He'll take Pity...on your Soul.... even seeing... you have only 'Pinfeathers'... left...on your wings... from all of the swear words..."....
She Roared...
and thanked me... for giving her... a Big Laugh...for the day....
{I Miss... my Peg... : ) She goes back to the Mayo... next week... please keep her in your Prayers...}
The Up Side...
I found some Darling Treasures... Buried... under my recycling bags....
A Beautiful...Wool Throw...
an Early...Santa Mold...
and The Old... Tin Axle Grease Lid....
: ) : ) : )
I'm heading out of town...to pick up Roping...for the Balcony...
I HAVE to get through the House...today...
The Rabbit Hole... isn't done... yet...
I'll need two days...there... as well...
oh my Gosh....
yes...
Those Pearly Gates.. better be Swung Wide Open!!!
{and...a waiting... Bottle of Wine.. Chillin'...would be...Lovely...: )
Love to ya...
Have a Great...Day!
Barb C.
 





No comments: