Saturday, December 21, 2013

Ghosts... of Christmas...Past....

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Christmases... past...
 Just got home....
and...had so many things... I had planned to...get done...
as soon as I walked in the door...
but... they'll have to wait... 'til... tomorrow...
I...am... beat....
body...mind... and soul....
I just... left Mom....
We spent several... hours... visiting...
oh my...
I...still... can't... write about...any of it......
but... it was a Gift...
this Eve...
looking back....
as I posted these images....
even... just...
for...a moment...
I...do... so...
 Love....
Christmas...
: )
Love to ya....
Barb C.
{I...am leaving... K.D. Lang... 'Hallelujah'
as my... my... my....
song...
: )
oh...my...
yes...}
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: