Friday, December 13, 2013

Blackbirds...

Since...I was a little girl...
I have always noticed... the Song...
the Cry....
of the Red Winged Blackbirds...
No matter...where I'm at... to this day...
their Song... makes me take notice....
They sing...a song.... like the whistle... Dad always used...to call the Horses in...
When they heard it....
they'd come runnin'.....
: )
I also...relate it...
to... Spring...
I call them...
'The Spring Bird'...
{sigh...}
I posted the above song.... tonight...
tho... I never had heard it... before.... this Eve...
I... thought... after hearing it...
If... my heart... could sing a song.... 
to my mind....
it would... be this...
It...took my breath... away....
I.. took... notice....
just... as the Red Winged...
Blackbird's...
song...
always... stops me... in my tracks...
this...
did...
as well....
: )
oh...my....
and... I wept....
amazing...
Nail..
Head...
exactly....
Thank...God... for my Heart...
It lives... High.... on The Hills....
my mind...
oh my...
That Valley... is a hard place... to find... ones... self...
Thankfully...
my Heart...
always...
always...
Rules...
{It...takes a beating...{no pun intended...: ) }
 but...it's... TUFF!!! }
: )
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{Peg...is on her way home... then... back to Mayo... next week... to meet... with a Surgeon....
 She told me...today... as I knew... she would...
"I'm Fighting!!!... I......Feel... Strength....."
: )
{Told ya so...}
: )
I shared...all of the Beautiful... comments... from fb ... e-mail... and here... with her....
She wants me to THANK YOU!!!!!
Thank...You....
Thank...You...
Thank You...So.... MUCH....
for the Continued... Prayers...
I....
Want To Thank You...
God... Bless You...
We're Gonna Do... What They Say...
Can't Be Done....
: )
We....
Know...
Better....
We Walk... in Good... Company...
: )
Love Ya... }
 
 
 


No comments: