Monday, December 30, 2013

A Simply Iowa... Sleigh Ride... : )

It's Snowin'...Like Crazy... here....
I had to meet a friend... at another friend's.... this afternoon...
I opted to drive... Miss. Sally....
30 years ago... before...I was spoiled... with 4WD....
and Front Wheel Drive....
all I drove... were...Old Mustangs...
oh...dear...
They... don't get around... too well... in the Snow...
but...
The Good Thing...
They are...Light... and easy...to Push... out... of a Snow Bank... : )
The Other... Good Thing...
These Little Ponies...
LOVE to Play... in the Snow... : )
If... you can find... like I...did... this
 Beautiful...
Snowy... Afternoon...
a Private...{friend's }
 Parking Lot...
yet to be cleared....
: )
Oh My...
This Little Gal...
Can Spin.....Donuts...
like The Tea Cup Ride...
at The State Fair!!!!!!!!
Woooooo Hoooooo!!!!
Who says... Convertibles... are for Summer...
Sally 'Snorts'... at That...
: )
A Simply Iowa...
Sleigh Ride...
: )
What Fun...
Haven't done this... for Years!
seems... the Hatter...
and the Old Mustang...
haven't lost... their... touch...
: )
Hope You... had a Beautiful... Day...
as Well...
: )
Love..to ya...
Barb C.
{I drove Old Trucks...rear wheel drive... as well... : )
back in the day...
Make no mistake... they can Spin a Mean... Powdered Donut... too...
{even the 61 Ford Ton Flatbed... with Duals... on the rear....
could spin...a Respectful... 'O'... and... '8'.... }
: )
but...
I gotta tell ya....
Nothin'... Spins a Donut... Tighter...
with more...
precision...
than...
a
Mustang....
: ) }
 
 


No comments: