Friday, November 15, 2013

The Trip...to Des Moines!!! and...Junk Jubilee!!!

 
Wow!
What a Crowd!!!
Brandon and I put ours Chores... aside...
: )
and jumped in Jethro...this Morn...
and Flew!
Two hours...to Des Moines...
it was a Beautiful Day...
and...All was Right... with the World!
The Show... was Great! and had Great Attendance!!!
The Vendors were Friendly... and Fun...
: )
I had never been...to this Show... Brandon did it in the Spring...
and Thoroughly...Enjoyed it!
I was soooo Surprised... by how many Folks... I knew... that were set up and shopping there...
oh my...
: )
I found some... very Fun... Things!!!
Then... Brandon and I Got LOST... in Des Moines....
what a mess...
Poor Old Jethro... was Wishing... someone... who knew... where the Heck...They were Going...
was behind the wheel!!!
oh my...
But... we finally found... our destinations...
{after going in CIRCLES...on the Interstate....}
and...we ran into...More...Friends...!!!
Sweet...Dee...and our Little Friend.. from The Pickin' Shed!!!!
{another Great Show...is going on ... in Scotch Grove... Tomorrow!!!
I Have to be Workin'... or I'd Be There!!!}
They were SO KIND... to haul a Big... Beautiful... Winged Back Chair... home...for me...
Poor Old Jethro.. was packed... Beyond!
Bless their Hearts!!!
They Unloaded...and Re Loaded... for me...
THANK YOU GIRLS!!!
It was Such a Fun Day!!!
The Junk Jubilee... runs through Sunday...
Go... Go.. Go!!!
and... also...
Make the Scotch Grove... Show!!!
They Won't... Disappoint!
I Am...BEYOND....BEAT!!!
Holy Smokes...
My Sweet...Little Southern Belle....
{Miss. Scarlett Scales... from Franklin, TN. }
{Google 'Scarlett Scales'... she... is a Cool.... Cat!
she's on fb too... : ) and sells... at her Beautiful...New...Store....
and... on line... She's... a Whirlwind... : ) Love... her... : ) }
called last night... we talked 'til All Hours..
Catching up... and...we both... were sippin' a little too much wine...
{or...at least... I Was... : ) }
oh my...
What a Great...Visit.....
but I felt every minute of it... this Morn...
: )
So... I'm crawlin' into bed...
I'll be working in the Shop... Tomorrow...
11 'til 5....
and Sunday...
Noon 'til 4...
It Is... What It Is...
'til...
I Get 'er DONE!!!!
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{I really feel... like an Old Troubadour... tonight...
I Hurt...
Everywhere...
{sigh... }
oh... my...
: ) }


My Sweet Friend... Laura...
'The Rusty Pumpkin'...
there were Many... Sold Tags...in her booth...
she'll be Rockin' and Rollin'... all Weekend!


These Sisters... were... Adorable!!!
as was their Booth!!!
I bought...the Darling... Vintage Tree from them...
and they said...
"We have the Original Box! Wait!"...
They Dug...and Dug...under the table... to retrieve it...
{I looked down...and all I could see... was soles...of shoes... under the table...: )}
Bless Their Hearts!!!
Their card... is still packed... in Jethro...
I'll post it... when I find it...
They are...Dolls!!!!


I LOVE... these Girls...
I see them at What Cheer... most every Flea Market...
They have a Great Eye... and I bought...FOUR... of the Vintage Streetlight...
Christmas Lights...from them...
Cool Stuff!!!!


The Capitol...
Way Off...
Lord...
 Brandon and I... got SO Turned Around...
oh my....
what a day... : )


Sweet....Dee... and our Little 'Pickin' Shed'... Friend...
Those Girls...saved me a LONG trip back..
to DM...
Bless... Their....Hearts!!!!
: )
{Go see Dee... at Scotch Grove... Tomorrow!!! }
and check out 'The Pickin' Shed'... on Fb { Walker, Iowa }


Brandon helped me unload... this Darling...
Worn...Worn...Worn....
Plaster Statuary...
It's Big... and Heavy!!!}
It's about 3/4 life size...
and Over The Top...
Gnarly!!!
I Absolutely...
Adore It!!!
It will be Darling.... for The Open House...
: ) : ) : )
and... beyond...
{if it lasts... that long...
LOVE IT!!!!}
 
 
 

No comments: