Wednesday, November 13, 2013

the sound... of silence....

oh dear...
what can I say...
: )
I had...some money saved back.... to buy a new cd player... for the rabbit hole....
The old one... bit the dust... and... I'm REAL fussy.... about my sound...
: )
So...I had some running to do... today...
and thought... I'd pick up..a new one... on my journey...
Then...
I found...this Old...Cupboard...
It's from the early 1900's....
{oh dear...}
It needs some paint restoration....
and...I was on the fence....
do I need... another project...?
I Really....Need...a cd player....
{I have to have Christmas...Songs...Playing... as I Fluff the Shop...!!!}
then... I pulled the drawer... on the Old Darling...
It Was...All Over...
I heard...
The Sound...
 of... Silence...
: )
{and...I bought the Gnarly...60's Plastic Christmas Wreath...too...: )
Exactly... what I needed... : ) }
{I don't HAVE...one... like...That! : ) }
oh dear...
 


oh...dear...
I gathered... a big... load... today....
The Cab... was so full...
I had Avalanches... on the way home...
{sigh... }
what a ride...
: )


Hooked up with my Sweet Friend, Carol...
on my Travels...
and she Treated Me...
to...
AWESOME SWEETNESS!!!
oh.... my... : )
Love That Girl!!!!


Seriously...
It was...
Just...
What I Needed...
oh... dear... : )
and some...KICK BUTT....
Cappuccino...
oh... my...my... my...
ZING!!!
A Day...in The Life...
oh my... : )
I had to play Simon and Garfunkel... because...that is what first...came to my Brain...
concerning this day...
as I was waiting to pay....
for The Old...Darling....
: )
Then...
as the Ford... and I pulled... away...
with the Old Cupboard...Piled... on the bed....
Strapped...Down...Tight...
I heard...
Toby Keith "God Love Her"...
{I was thinkin'..."God... Help Her!!!"
I Burst Out...Laughing!!!!... when it came on...
It's listening...to that 'Heart'...again...
and Flyin' By The Seat Of One's...
PANTS!!! }
Love to ya...
: )
{God...does... 'Help Her'... He Truly....Truly...Does...
I...am... Blessed...so...very...Blessed... : )
He knows...I have a Mean Set... of Vocal Chords...
Guess... I'll have to Use 'em!!! : ) }
{God...Help all...who are in Ear Shot!!! : ) }
crazy....
: )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If we had a keen vision of all that is ordinary in human life, it would be like hearing the grass grow or the squirrel's heart beat, and we should die of that roar which is the other side of silence. See the link below for more info.


#roar
www.inspgift.com