Friday, November 1, 2013

The Halloween... Ride... a... 'Haunting'....day...

Yes... it was like... a page from an old... Halloween... Tale...
A...little Spooky...
but then...
The Ford and I were Running so Fast...
we didn't have much time to think about it...
I had Much to get done...and...didn't want to miss Justin 'J'...
and Miss. Scarlett... in costume...
: )
I had the little Ford....wound up...tight...
We...Flew!!! 
I had to be in Wellman... to pick up several pieces I had left bids on...
at a Farm Sale... Dwight and Junell Duwa had conducted last week...
Dwight was kind enough...to bring my purchases back to their Auction House...
as I was having the Open House...
When I found Dwight...
he said he had the Old Cupboard... on his trailer...
and directed me... to the back lot...
I followed him...
then...
I saw HOW... he had hauled it home...
The Ford...and I... Froze... : )
Now... I have hauled Old Cupboards... just about... every way... one could...
I thought....
Dwight had the Old Cupboard... Wedged between...Two...Porta Potties....
Sideways...
I...know... this sounds... contrived...
but...I swear...
The First Words... that came... spilling... out of my mouth were...
"Holy...Crap"....
: )
I knew... at that moment... what a difficult task... he had Happily Agreed to...
: )
Bless His Heart!!!
and...then...thought...
Poor Old...Cupboard!!!
: )
Yes...it was Quite a Day!
Left there...Went to Dave and Tammy's...
Picked up...some Awesome Concrete!
{They were handing out Full Sized Candy Bars!!!! for Halloween!!!
WOW!!! I should have lived in Williamsburg!!!}
It was getting dark...by then...
and Little Goblins... Were Everywhere!
 I knew... I was going to miss the Kids... if The Ford and I...didn't Put The Hammer Down!
Again...
we....
FLEW!!!
It was a Strange...
Ride...
Between... Wellman... and Williamsburg....
I...was Haunted....
I slid by... a very.... scary...place...
a place... that I never knew... how to find... again...
once I'd been there....
Liz and I... were driving... years ago... and out of the corner of my eye...
I saw a Statue...
I Slammed on The Brakes...
Liz... about had a Heart Attack....
I told her what I had seen...
and.... Had...to go back....
The place... was... eerie...
and she Begged me not to go to the door...
but... I... Had to...
{It was... an unsettling place... to say the least....}
No one answered.... but... I saw an Elderly Woman... near by...
and inquired... about who owned this place... and how I could reach them...
oh...my...
This... is a Long... Story...
and one... I'll tell another day...
Just Sayin'...
I drove past it...
again... yesterday...
of all days...
Halloween...
Then... went past a House... I had forgotten about...
one... that an Old... Friend and I talked about buying....
I said... she and I... should buy this.,.. have a couple sales a year...there...
and... have an 'Escape'...
when we simply... need to...
RUN AWAY!!!!
a...'Time Share'...of sorts... : )
Lord...
I LOVE...this House...
We talked about it... then... it sold...
oh...my...
still.... 'Haunted'... by it...
Then...
With The Hammer Down...
made it in time... to see the Kids...!!!
Darlings!
What a Halloween.....
Those Old Brooms... Ain't Got Nothin' on The Ford!!!!
: )
Hope You had a Crazy....One...
{Thanks to Lynn... for doin' my Biddin'... at Duwa's....
: ) } 
 

Dwight... Dwight....Dwight...
oh...my...
I Thought.... I had seen...
Everything....
: )
 
oh...my...
 


This... is The Haunting... place... Liz Begged me not to stop at...
Strange... I would find it again...
just... 'Happen'...by it...
on...
of all days...
Halloween...
{I'll try and post this story... soon... with images of what I found...
it... was... a Trip....}

 

Yes...
This is The House....
I wanted to buy... with my Friend...
oh my...
It's... AMAZING!!!


Yes...
It would have been...
Wonderful....




Justin 'J'...couldn't Wait... to get out of Costume...
as he told me of the Great Goodies... he had gotten!
Brutie...
Couldn't Wait... to see what Justin...
Scored!!!


Miss. Scarlett...
oh my...
She had a Bag Full...as well...
I had taken the Kids... all sorts of...Bad Stuff... too... : )
It was so much Fun... seeing them....
but...
as I was just getting ready to leave... Scarlett...
and was standing... saying my 'Good Byes'...
next to...The Ford....
Four Children...walked up to us....
out of the darkness....
Three Boys... and a Girl...
They were about... 10... I suppose...
: )
They made all over Scarlett...
Darling... Children!
We visited with them... for quite some time...
I have to tell ya...
It broke my heart...
Only...the little girl... was in... kind..of a costume....
I asked them... if They Had Scored!!!!
ahhh... not so much...
they said...
Their clothes... were worn... and shoes... as well...
They carried on..with Merry Conversation....
: )
but... they seemed... so...
 Alone...
and...
I had nothing to offer them...
I had just 'flown ' in...to see the Kids... with the Treats...I had picked up...for them...
I wanted to grab Scarlett's Bag... of Treats... and give some of hers.. to these Children...
but... I couldn't do that....
I didn't even have any cash... I would have given...what I had...
but.. I had... nothing...
Dang!!!
This... was My...Haunting... for Halloween...
It...reminded me...
of a little girl...
of that age...
who dragged a dried up...old... Christmas Tree home...from School...
 for blocks...in the snow....
because when the Teacher {Mrs. Riddle... Loved Her.. : ) }
 asked...the day before...Christmas Break... if anyone...didn't have one...at home...
to raise their hand...
and... she... was the only one... in her class... who didn't ...
Haunted....
: )
oh...my...
I knew these Children...
: )
They... would have been... my Friends...
growing..up...
If...I could play a song... tonight.. it would be...
Vince Gill...
"The Reason Why"...
I wish... I had the answers...
I...truly...
do...
{this... 'Haunting'... made me... Heartsick... }



 

No comments: