Saturday, November 2, 2013

Shop is Open Today!!! 11 'til 5!


I'll be in the Shop today... from 11 'til 5!
Lots of New Arrivals!
and... the Shop...is Packed!!!
Hope to see ya!


The Old Cupboard...
will be ready to go...
Next Week...
it can, be seen...today!


I HAD to light this Lamp Up... last night...
just once...before it goes to the Shop...
It's Shade... is hand painted... and beaded...
and... Perfect...
Older than Dirt...
The Base is marked 'Mosiac Shades Chicago'...
It's from 1905 to '14
This... was my Gem... for the day....
Love It!


This is a Lovely... Metal Rose Wall Piece...I picked up at The Farm... in Northern Iowa...
Found a Fun Load there!
Will be Unloading...TODAY!
 


Gnarly  Barn Stuff!!!!
 


As I was leaving... my friend, Gina... who had called me to come see the Farm Stuff...and helped me load... from the Barn, yesterday...
I went to give her hand a squeeze... and a Thank You...
We both... looked at our hands...
Covered in Grease... and Dirt... from lugging Farm Junk...and Scaling the Outside and In... {way up High...} of the Barns...
We clasped our hands... together...
for an... image...
Working Women's... Hands...
: )
 


No comments: