Sunday, November 3, 2013

OPEN SUNDAY!!! 11 'til 5!!! The Shop..TRULY is...a 'Rabbit Hole'... today! Much New... Coming in! {oh...dear...}

Awesome Iron Hooks!!!
Fresh Off The Farm!!!!
Cool...
and..Beyond!!!
Use one... to hang on the wall...
or...
Make a Chain!!!

Love Old Spice Tins!
Perfect Accents...in Old Cupboards!
They add Color... and... give an Old Farmhouse....
Feel...
: )


I Love... Early... Dishes!
Chips! Better!
They are Perfect...and inexpensive to Pile Cookies...on...
for a Lovely... Christmas Gift....
filled with...
Sentiment...
: )
 




Love... Old... and Worn...
Feels sooooo Great to be Surrounded by... these old...
Darlings...
It's Time to... Nest... : )


Oh My Gosh!
a MID CENTURY...
Hand Tiller!
I Flipped... when I saw THIS...
Hope to see ya!
 
 

2 comments:

cindy said...

Imissed that quilt in person on my visit--and I really am kicking myself about the dish idea now--I want to know when I can stop over and buy a few plates for cookies etc---what a great idea!!! Your creativity never shuts down does it!

Simply Iowa said...

No Way!!!
These Old...Soulful Treasures... Love to be...Enjoyed... and Played With!!!
so.... I Happily... Oblige... : )
Weeeeeeee!!!!
Love to ya...
Cindy!