Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Oh....Happy Day!!! : )


CHRISTMAS!!!!
oh...
Happy Day!!!!
As I browsed through... images to post...this Morn...
and revisited....The Vintage Christmas...Past...
I felt a Smile... Slowly Climbing from my Heart...to My Face!!!
I'm going to be Playing... in Tons of It... today!
Oh Happy Day!!!!
{Listening to The Sister Act 2... version... of
'Oh Happy Day'....
Then...Throw In...
"God's Tryin' to Tell You Somethin'"...
from The Color Purple!!!
Whew!
Happy Daaaaay!!!!
: )
I was Dancin'...All Over That Kitchen Floor!!!
Hands...In The Air!!!
My Feet Are Smokin'!!!
I Have...Chills!!!
Whew!!!!
LOVE IT!!!
WHEW!!!
: ) : ) : ) }
Happy Tuesday!
To YOU!!!!
I'll have images...this Eve... of 'Christmas.'...
that will be here for The Open House...
Dec. 5 thru 7!!!
Oh...Happy Day!!!
 : )
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{ Pegadoo... just called... asked...
"What are ya Doin'...Girl ???"
: )
I said...
"I'm Cuttin' a Rug... in the Kitchen!!!"
She said...
"what 'rug'... in the Kitchen... are you cutting???"
: )
I said...
"My Feet Are Smokin'!!!! I'm Dancin'... Hands In The Air.... and...
'Cuttin' The Rug!!!"...
oh dear...
Wish She Was Here!!! }
 



2 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

Makes me want to dance!!!!

Simply Iowa said...

so...
What Ya Waitin' For????!!!
Dance!!!
Love to ya..Sweet Pea!
Barb C.