Wednesday, November 6, 2013

In the Early... Morning... or... in troubled...times...

I have had youtube issues...
and couldn't post music...
to the blog
the last few days...
and Sure... wanted to post...
the Sister Act Video...
and Shug Avery...
because... in a nutshell...
it sent...a Powerful Message...
When I heard... Whoopi... say..
"O.K. You Guys.. Relax...O.K. Take a Deep Breath... You'll be Fine... Don't Worry...
Ya... Ready?"
as the Children... barely... squeaked... out a tune...
in the Choir...
{like... the Mornings... as I try and take on the day...
or... in...'troubled'...times...}
Then she said...
"Come...Stand... Next to Me"
"You all are goin' to have to do...Better than This"...
"Alright you Guys... Take your Cue from Me"...
: )
She reminded...of what The Lord... whispers...in our...ears...
if... we listen...
and...
I Dance!!!
They Belted it Out!!!
OH HAPPY DAY!!!!
Lalalalala!!!!
Then...in the Color Purple...
Shug Avery..
In The Church!!!
oh my...
My Hands were in the Air!!!
Feet...
Smokin'!!!!
Loved the line...
"Sinners have 'Soul'...too..."
I'll try and post... them both... this morn...
The Color Purple... wouldn't share at all...
yesterday...
but... like I told my friends... yesterday...
If... something wouldn't let me share them... online...
well...
I was Singin' Those Messages...Everywhere I Landed!!!
Oh...Happy Day!!!
Hope You... have a Wonderful Day...
and Belt It Out!!!
Hands in The Air!!!
Feet...
Smokin'!!!
Today Is a GIFT!!!
You...Me...
We...Are... 'The Choir'!!!!
We Are Blessed...to Have This Day!!!
Love to Ya!
{I'm back in Christmas Town...and picking up an Old...Silver...Cupboard...
Today!!!
Oh!!! Happy Day!!!!}
Barb C.
{It was Great...Visting Fern Hill...yesterday... {Patti...Roxanne...and Joey...} then...Smokehouse... Cindy B. and having a chance...to visit...with...Elsie...it was...Good... to hear her...Voice!!!
and...It's Always a Gift...to hang... with...Sweet... Brandon!!!}
 
 


No comments: