Sunday, November 24, 2013

I'll be in the shop... 12 'til 4 today... workin'... have a long way to go... but... you're welcome to come... dig... : )

It's Chilly....
this Morn...
if... you come...
wear your Long Johns... for rootin' outside...
: )



Picked up...this Cool... Shrine... last eve...
oh my...
{and some other... treasures...{Thanks, Jeff.. for callin'... : ) }
Love.... the little Composition Cow...
I found, yesterday... eve...as well...
sooooo
Sweeeeet!
There are Three Things...
I have rollin' around in my purse...at all times...
Loctite Super Glue.. {in my opinion...The Best!}
Carmex Lip Balm... {in my opinion... The Best...!}
{I pray I never confuse...the two... {oh dear..}
and... of course...
Patchouli Oil...
: )
In my... opinion... The Best...{for me... }
{You either Love It..or Hate It...
I find... the ones that Love it... are pretty Fun...People...
and...the ones...who hate it...
well... I don't spend too much time with them... anyway... : ) }
 
 
Friday... I put the Glue to the test...
I had broken...a heavy drinking glass...{a New One... of course...an Old One... Never would have done this... They Shatter... This... Chunked... {John's Milk Drinking...Glass...I...like the Paper Thin... Old...Old...ones...} while my hand was inside it... washing it...
{I HATE It When That Happens!!! }
It was a Deep Cut... and felt like it went into the knuckle...
It bled...and bled...
I kept pressure on it... and put some polysporin...in it...
but...it was a Mess...
It was in such a bad spot... that every time I moved it... it opened up...again...
I knew... a band aid... of  any kind... would never hold it...
and...I certainly... can't afford to go to the Dr.
So... I remembered...someone telling me...how Super Glue... works...in a bind... to hold skin together...
Now... This was Clean... it bled out... had there been any dirt...involved...I never would have attempted it....
it would have stayed...OPEN....
I called Mark... I thought it was, him... that had told me that...
It wasn't... however...he, too...had heard this trick...
My fear... it wouldn't work...and I'd have to put acetone... on it...to remove it...
{oh dear...}
I went ahead... and tried it... so far...so good... : )
I Am NOT RECOMMENDING THIS...to anyone...
but... for this case... and being... it was..me... {I'd never put this on anyone... or any critter...}
Knowing... I had so much work...to be done... and no other options... accept...keeping it....perfectly still...
I went ahead...
so far...
so good... 
and I haven't had to reapply... {it didn't burn at all... like I was sure... it would...}
 
 
I'm working in the shop...today...
12 'til 4...
it's in a Transitional State...
so...
If you can stand the chaos...
I...can stand the Company...
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
 



No comments: